Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhairavi InamdarYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant and I want to termination of baby .I consult the gynaecologist she suggest me medicine for abortion. It is a first week of my pregnancy. I send you prescription please suggest me it's good or not.
Hello, I am 28 years old and married since 2 years. I want to conceive but not successful. My periods are regular but date always postpones. And it last till 6-7 days.
Why Women who have gone through ectopic surgery get very difficult to conceive normally and severe menstrual flow during periods?
My Friend kid died in her womb just 4 days before from her Delivery date. So Dr. did cesarian and took the kid. She is too upset nowm kindly let her to know when she can pregnant again? Dr. told to her that she can pregnant after 6 months but others are told that she has to wait for 1 1/2 yrs.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.
Hello. My last LMP was 17/2/15. I have 28 days cycle. I am married on aug 2014. This month my period was 5 weeks late suddenly on sunday morning i noticed pinkish discharge suspected it might be implantation bleeding after sometime it stopped but in late evening normal yet quite heavy bleeding started with heavy backache left side tummy pain and abdominal & pelvic cramps. I am really worried as we are trying to concieve. Please help me out from this.
Mera do bar miscarreage ho chuka h ek 5 month and ek 2.5 month me. Last time june m 2nd time. Dr. Kehte h k mujhe harmons problm h kya harmon development miscarreage ka karan ho sakta h or mujhe ab kb pregnant hona chahiye.
I am 2 months pregnant and whenever I am having lil liquid discharge is this a symptom if pregnancy or is a problem for me.
I m pregnant for 22 week. My cervical length is 37 mm. Dr. Told me take rest. Is there something wrong or any problem with my pregnancy.
I am 29 weeks pregnant I have done sonography doctor told everything is ok but I am afraid that my weight is just 43 kg then my baby is weak. doctor told my baby weight is 1295gm is this good.
As I have been getting a lot of questions of pain in hands/legs, headaches, irritation/pain in eyes and other with motor or sensory symptoms without any conventional medical tests showing any abnormality, I have presented below a brief description of conversion disorders.
A conversion disorder causes patients to suffer from neurological symptoms, such as numbness, blindness, paralysis, or fits without a definable organic cause. It is thought that symptoms arise in response to stressful situations affecting a patient's mental health.
Some of the most typical symptoms include blindness, partial or total paralysis, inability to speak, deafness, numbness, sores, difficulty swallowing, incontinence, balance problems, seizures, tremors, and difficulty walking
Impaired vision (hysterical blindness), double vision, impaired hearing (deafness) and loss or disturbance of touch or pain sensation
Symptoms arise through the power of suggestion, acting on a personality vulnerable to dissociation especially due to enforced replacement. In this hypothetical process, the subject's experience of their leg, for example, is split-off from the rest of their consciousness, resulting in paralysis or numbness in that leg which may re surface later.
The exclusion of neurological disease, the exclusion of feigning, and the determination of a psychological mechanism which is associated with stressors and conflicts.
Treatment of comorbid depression or anxiety if present.
Replacement of lost abilities suitably due to transference or loss of abilities
If you have any further queries please feel free to ask me a private question.