Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife age 29 is 3.5 month pregnant. She is bleeding for sometimes. What precaution should I taken. Your faithfully Arun PRAJAPATI.
A girl doing sex with proper contraceptive. Period of girl delay. Can period delay due to first time sex. If period delay? How many days delay?
Hello doctor said that my ovaries have follicles n I have little pain in my lower abdominal region so she gave me progesterone tablets to have my periods but after taking pills no periods and I have hypothyroidism. Expecting answer thanks.
I had encounter std before, but treated, now I am planning to have baby, does it affect baby health, if yes, what I have to do before making baby.
We are newly married and my wife conceived within a month of our marriage. Now she is in her 7th or 8th day and we are going for oral abortion. Will that effect her future pregnancy by any chance? Or any other health related issues? We have to take this decision due to certain circumstances.
I am piyasha n I am 33 years old unmarried. M going through irregular periods. I did DNC once 2years ago again I am suffering from d same wat should I do!
I'm 28 F; got recently married. Whenever we have sex; I have lot of pain in my vagina. Hence I avoid having sex. Kindly advice what can be done.
I've got swelling on vaginal entrance. When I try to inspect with my forefinger I get pain on top of the vaginal tube. It's been 3 days last Intercourse happened and also I've been seeing white discharge from last week. I am 28 years old, just married 3 months back and we are planning for a baby.
I have feelings of committing suicide, under went an abortion recently, abortion done through pills. My love of my life is ignoring. I am not understanding whats happening.
I had my periods last week. Just after it ended I had unprotected sex the next day and took an birth control pill the next day. I have got my periods again this week. Thats exactly a week from when I finish my last period. Is there anything to be worried about?
My friend have pcod. Weight 70 height 163. One doctor told her that she should reduce 10 kg within a month. Is it possible to reduce 10kg within a month. If yes, how can she reduce it?
I am asking for sexologist I have a girlfriend we have some problem while on bedtime that is when we do foreplay that time her vagina get wet but actual when we doing sex that time it is dry thats why she got pain and not satisfied what was the reason.
Hello doctors, I need your urgent advise on this topic please help me. I am 24 years old and married tried to be pregnant from 2 or 3 month. Before 2 month my period came late by one month so I consult the doctor and that problem solve now I am again trying to be pregnant and my doctor suggest me this medicine and said your egg is well reducing now I tried for relation well. And give this medicine to take after date of 3rd. My time period date is 14th june. Medicine name is DUPHASTON 1O TAB. And suggest take after 2nd june daily at night. So it is good or not? Would it side effect to be pregnant or helpful. And also suggest me what is the points I have to take care to get pregnant please.
Hi I am unmarried 34 years old female. Recently I have been diagnosed with hormonal infection in private parts due to intercourse due to which I have gained lots of weight. Please suggest some home remedy for quick weigh loss and cure of infection.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.