Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Beena Tile
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Beena TileYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, meri 6 week pregnancy hai or baby ki hartbeet nahi bni hai Doctors mujhe abort ka suggetion de rahe hai To kya mujhe wait karna chahiye ya nahi Baby ki hartbeet kitne week tk bnne ki sambhavna hoti hai please give me suggetion.
Hello I am 33 years women. My last period Was March 6th .so I missed my period in April then I waited till 13th april then I met the doctor and he has given deviry 10 mg, after 10 days of taking this tablet I got the my period on 1st May with heavy bleeding then 5th day of my period I met my doctor he gave the femovan tablet for 21 days I started but after taking 5 tablet I got fatigue problem so I quit the tablet. But again I got the period on 13th May and last time my doctor have the times BC tablet for heavy bleeding can I take this tablet now? What can I do now please suggest.
I am suffering from irregular periods since 2 years and increased 20 KGS and trying to reduce but no use Pls suggest me a best solution.
Sir I and my boyfriend were hanging around. We did not have sex nor we rubbed our genitals against each other. He fingered me and I am afraid that he might have touched his penis and his precum might have come in contact with his finger which would have entered my vagina. I know my question would seem a bit foolish but I am very afraid. What are the chances in this case of being pregnant with precum. He did not ejaculate that day nor he had ejaculated since 2 days. My periods are almost 40 day cycle (got my periods on 5th March and all this happened on 31st match) and that time may be I was ovulating. Please provide with the necessary help.
Me and my gf were having fun around, we were just doing the foreplay pre intercourse thing, though I didn't enter her, I ended up ejaculating on her vaginal opening but I didn't intercourse and not inside her vagina, can you please tell me are there chances of her getting pregnant from this? She washed off the semen as soon as she saw it.
My wife was pregnant of 6 weeks ,she had take mifty kit ,but she take 4 tab orally with water and put on her vagina .in this she experienced spotted bleeding not like as menses .is she still pregnant? What I will do next ?
Hi, I am Dibya. I am 24. I am 1 week late for my period. I tested 2 times but am not pregnant. What is the problem ?
Hi I am 42 years old. I have problem of benign breast duct lesion in right breast and another problem is colloid goiter. Please suggest best doctor in painful area. Also suggest hone remedies.
PMS (Premenstrual syndrome) is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set yourself an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.