Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balkrishna Nirvitti Gaikwad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balkrishna Nirvitti GaikwadYour feedback matters!
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am keen fond of food. I usually avoid outside junk foods still my I am not becoming healthy but my belly is going to increase day by day. I am becoming fat instead of healthy. What should I do? Kindly give me a helpful suggestions.
I think I am suffering from adhd as I am unable to concentrate 100% .i am taking medicines for depression also. I forget the things fast. I get negative feelings. I keep on thinking about negative things and are not able to break the chain of thoughts.
Sir, I am suffering from heavy bleeding from piles. Dr. suggest me use Tinidazole 500 mg and Ciprofloxacin 500 mg two times. Sir can I use both antibiotics at a time.
Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it's about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, and stabilising your mood. If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice out there, you're not alone. It is very common that you come across an expert, advising you to avoid a certain food, and there is another one suggesting exactly the opposite of it.
What you can do
- Learn how your diet affects your mental as well as your physical health
- Set yourself up for success by making changes gradually
- Don't think of food as "off limits"
- Reduce your portion size and fill yourself up with more fruits and veggies
- Learn to spot hidden sugar in your food and avoid it
- Differentiate between healthy and unhealthy fats
- Find out how fiber intake can fill you and help lose weight
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water
You all know that eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems. Studies have linked eating a typical western diet filled with processed meats, packaged meals, takeout food and sugary snacks with higher rates of depression, stress, bipolar disorders, and anxiety.
Eating an unhealthy diet may even develop various mental health disorders such as Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia or an increased risk of suicide in young people. What you eat should be whole, minimally processed, nutritious food, as close to its natural form as possible.
- Have a good heavy breakfast
- Have smaller frequent meals throughout the day
- Avoid eating late at night
- Cut back on sugar
- Moderation and not feeling stuffed is the key to a healthy diet
- You need a balance of proteins, fats, fibers, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals to sustain a healthy body
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!