Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. BalaniYour feedback matters!
I have mouth ulcer the size ulcer increase from 3 to 5 cm so it causing bleeding so how can stop the bleeding please give suggestions?
In chennai I need to take dental treatment. My gums are bleeding., And very slightly moving teeth and blackened infection also starting in teeth. I need advanced painless treatment. I am afraid of hospital. So please suggest me painless treatment.
Hai sir, I am 23 years old, I am having black layer on my teeth. I am using Colgate but not results found, suggest me the toothpaste that will remove my black layer on my teeth.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them
I am suffer from teeth problem. Like sensitivity. Germs .please give me suggestion for good toothpaste. For general or daily use.
I m 45 yr old male having teeth problem, have to fix 6 teeth, can I know the cost of each both fix & removal.
My tooth are little outside my mouth I am thin so it looks ugly. How I resolve this problem through toothpin or some other thing which can affordable by anyone.
I am a20 year old boy having problem in my mouth, it gives bad smell sometimes, please help me out. Thank you.
I am suffering from tooth ache when I eat sweets & I feel really very severe pain is there any cure.
Hello I'm siya. 3 years before was gone to braces treatment for my teeth, after dat my teeth ok nowadays I'm noticing my teeth again cuming out like it was before. Why it's happening can my old retainer help it to back it on its place. My upper teeth retainer fit but not lower jaw not fitting help. Can I wear upper jaw retainer only.
Brush your teeth twice a day—in the morning and before bed—and floss once a day. This removes plaque, which can lead to damaged teeth, gums, and surrounding bone.
Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride, which helps prevent tooth decay and cavities. Ask your dentist if you need a mouthwash that contains fluoride or one with ingredients that fight plaque.
Avoid foods that contain a lot of sugar. Sugar helps plaque grow.
Avoid using tobacco products, which can cause gum disease and oral cancer. Exposure to tobacco smoke (secondhand smoke) also may cause gum disease as well as other health problems.
Practice tongue cleaning. You can use a tongue cleaner or a soft-bristle toothbrush, stroking in a back-to-front direction. Tongue cleaning is particularly important for people who smoke or whose tongues are coated or deeply grooved.
Schedule regular trips to the dentist based on how often you need exams and cleaning.
Please tell me that remove process and which process is best for permanent teeth remove and any side effect after that remove and any it's painful for health.
Dentistry has made a lot of progress in the past few decades and continues to do so. However, certain factors, such as injuries, gingivitis, gum disease and decay of tooth can all lead to tooth loss. Previously, bridges and dentures were the only options available, but now a new form of treatment known as ‘dental implants’ have come up. Implants are basically replacements to your broken or damaged teeth and can function just like the way your original teeth did. Implants also provide a strong foundation and have a success rate of around 98 per cent.
The advantages of dental implants are the following:
- Implants help you eat easily as they act like your natural teeth. Owing to this, implants score over dentures.
- Since implants look like your natural teeth, they can give you back the smile you need and hence you appear confident and feel better about yourself.
- Implants are durable and can last a lifetime which makes it advantageous over other dental procedures.
- Implants are permanently fused to your bone and help to improve your speech as they are fitted properly to avoid any sort of slip.
Are you suited for a dental implant?
The answer is obviously yes and in fact, anyone suffering from dental concerns can go for dental implant. Being healthy for routine extraction and other oral surgeries deem you eligible and fit for dental implant procedures. However, the minimum necessity is healthy gums if you are considering dental implants. But, it is always advisable to consult your dentist.
Implants require regular visits to your dentist and maintaining proper oral hygiene is a must. If you are a regular smoker or have chronic disorders such as diabetes and heart disease or have had radiation therapy done on your neck or head region previously, then you may have to consult your dentist before zeroing in on dental implants.