Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balachandra Dixit
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Balachandra DixitYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor My mom is suffering from joint pain. She is having thyroid and she is also suffering from chickengunia from last 3 months. Her area down to waist is swelled and she is having terrible pain while walking.
My son is 5 years old from past 1 year he is getting pain in his feet and hands fingers we got some test done so every thing is fine only VITAMIN D level is 18 so doc gave ultra d3 but still no improvement and he is getting cold almost every month still after 1 and half month he have cold and block nose i'm giving him homeopathy for both from past 6 month.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.
Im 18 years old and I have severe back pain. I can not sit continuously at least an hour also. I have used volini spray. But with that spray I would be relaxed ffor just 5 mins.
I had knee pain from Last year. Doctor said to do blood test. And he said the disease is bone TB. IS it any disease?
From now few days I have severe back pain what should I do. I drive bike daily 20 to 25 km per day so pls suggest good tips.
Dear sir I am a 27years old male. I have masturbation habit last 10 years. Now affect hand shivering that working time and back pain also. Please help me.
I am suffering from leg pain for past one month.. I felt an increase in my weight suddenly. Can you explain me the reason!
Hi Doctor, I am 29 Y, Male. Sometime I feel pain finger bones and palm bones but this thing is not regular to me but sometime if severe pain. Also when I use up stairs and down stairs I feel pain in my knees also. Can you please give advice on my problem?
Whilst we are all at risk of experiencing back pain, some people are more susceptible than others. Back pain becomes more common as we grow older and is most common between the ages of 35 and 55. Even so, children increase the risk of developing back pain by spending too much time hunched over a computer or by lugging heavy school bags to and from school.
Whether or not (and how frequently) you experience back pain depends on:
- How active you are (your mobility)
- Mechanical causes
- Underlying disease
- Your job
BACK PAIN AND IMMOBILITY
There are many reasons why we are less active than we used to be. Cars, televisions and computers may make our lives easier, but they also causing us many health problems. By becoming less active (as well as eating more junk food) we are becoming heavier (and in some cases obese) and our muscles and bones are becoming weaker.
These are all risk factors for developing a back complaint.Adult obesity rates have almost quadrupled in the last 25 years.
MANAGING BACK PAIN
Managing back pain does not just mean taking painkillers or undergoing back surgery. There are many other ways in which you can bring your back pain under control and prevent it from recurring. Adopting simple changes to your lifestyle can bring about immediate improvements in your back pain.
- Staying as active as possible
- Losing weight (if you are overweight)
- Learning how to bend and lift objects properly
- Improving your posture (or adjusting your seating position in the car, at work, at the dinner table, in front of the TV or your sleeping position)
- Contrary to popular opinion, bed rest is not recommended for back pain. It is far better that you try to stay as active as possible
Your doctor will be able to advise you which types of exercise are most suitable. Healthcare professional involved in managing your pain will include your PHYSIOTHERAPIST and may also involve the practice nurse, a pain specialist, a physiotherapist, a counsellor, an occupational health therapist and a pharmacist.