Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bajle RaoYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have large amount of acidity as well as my bones of shoulders, hand get pain, back pain. Also I just feel dizziness always. So please tell me why this happen and suggest me diet and nutrition.
I suffer from dryness and pain while gulping in my throat very often. What could be the reason? Any test which I need to get done?
I am 50 year old male, even if i do not have cold ,i feel wheazing sound in evening/night which is irritating.I do have a little sinus problem as well. Further i have bad breath also. Plaese help
I am 25 year old male. I have cold and running nose most of the time. As the weather changes, I face the problem. I have taken some generic medicines from nearest doctor but they didn't provide permanent solution. Please suggest me some medications for my problem. Thank you.
I have tinnitus in right ear with hearing loss for the past one year. I am 68 years old. No tumor in brain as per CT scan. I am experiencing vertigo almost daily sometimes severe with vomit. I take vertin once I felt attack. I have consulted ENT specialist & Neuro surgeon & taking vitamin tabs to strengthen the nerves in ear. I request your advice in this regard.
Hi I m 41 yrs old have a habit of snoring. I drink and smoke occasionally. Do I need any kind of operation. Please tell me more about this operation and cost.
Every night just when I'm about to go to sleep, my nose gets blocked. But it gets okay in the morning after a while. Should I have to consult a doctor?
I am 62 years.Old man. Recently (on 26/03/2015 morning) I got up with feeling of giddiness and could hear a hissing sound in my left ear. Moreover it made me unable to balance my posture for few minutes.Still I feel the sound and causing me loss of confidence to walk properly( as I am afraid of balance.Loss.And falling down). Please advice. Yours sincerely,
Hello, I am 24 years old. I have been experiencing vertigo problems for a considerable amount of time as of now. It first started around 1 year ago, it mostly happens when I try to sleep or rather when put my head on my pillow, the spinning of head is normally accompanied by vomiting. There can be various reasons but is it happening because of masturbation? Because that leaves me very tired and also makes me feel dizzy, but I must say I am very strict about this and I only do it once a week, isn't that normal? Or should I restrict more?
I had a sore throat and feeling pimples in throat and its paining. So I request you to please suggest me the best treatment.
Me and my brother were fighting and I choked him for 20 seconds then I let him go. After around 6 hours he told me he had a little pain in his throat. There i am no swelling visible. Is he gonna be fine or should he go to doctor?
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.