Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bahar Kulkarni
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bahar KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have somewhat dark skin tone. But compared to my skin colour lips are too dark which is easily noticeable by people. It was not this much dark in some years before. But when I grew older it became darker. How can I solve this problem. Want to know if it is due to any vitamin deficiency? And kindly prescribe any medicine which I can get on any medical stores.
Actually my neck skin and chin skin was changed color to black. What is the problem which cream is better.
Hi, My Age 30 (Male ) Hight - 5.6 and Weight - 47) I am suffering to rectum burning problem without bleeding from last 4 years ago. Increase my rectum burning problem when I eat spicy food. Especially during bowel movement. Feeling continuous urge to pass stool, feeling fullness in the rectum, burn in rectum while passing stool, passage of jelly like mucus from rectum, always feel to pass stool immediately after eating or drinking. Stool is unsatisfactory and there is always the feeling that some stool remained in the rectum, feeling fullness stomach long time, poor digestion. Pencil shap stool passed during stool passing. Long lasting pain, burning and heaviness feel in the rectum. Feeling dampness and hot in the rectum long time. 2) Past history: found IBS problem in my colonoscopy report in 2011.3) Family history - My father is expired in 2009 due to colorectal cancer. 4) Hereditary Problem - All family members especially gent's suffering to GI problem. 5) Latest Report - No latest Report. I lost my 5 kg weight in 8 moths. Please tell me its a proctitis or fissure problem.
Hi sir I am 25 years old male and have a pigmentation problem to the face. I faced this problem nearly from 4 years but still not solved even consulted 2 doctors at image hospital, hyd. I used tenovate-m cream chang the face clear with in 5days once stop that cream again return my face black and when vacation was changed this causes more affect my face and changed to black face with in 2 to 3 days. Sir kindly tell me perminent solution.
Dandruff is also known as Seborrhea, the white flakes that you may notice on your scalp or skin. It is generally caused due to dryness. Dandruff can only be controlled and not absolutely cured. It can give rise to other skin problems as well. The following are the ways in which your skin may be adversely affected due to dandruff
- Pimples may pop out: Due to dandruff pimples may pop out on your skin. If the white flakes fall on your T- zone region, the facial area which is more prone to pimples.
- Problem of pigmentation: The pimples leave behind dark spots all over your skin leading to the embarrassing problem of pigmentation. Dandruff makes the condition even worse.
- Chest rashes may appear: If your dandruff becomes uncontrollable then it keeps falling all over your body. This may lead to the break out of chest rashes.
- Acne: Acne is another distressing problem that may be the result of dandruff. This also promotes the break out of pimples and red rashes on your skin.
- Facial rashes: Facial rashes may also appear in many cases. Rashes can be seen near the eyebrow or forehead region. In case of men, beard rashes are also common.
- Itchy scalp: Dandruff gives you an itchy scalp. This further makes the condition of dandruff worse and the skin of your scalp becomes scaly resulting in further problems.
- Eczema and psoriases are unfavorably affected: Skin problems like eczema and psoriases become far worse due to dandruff.
- Inflammation and redness: Dandruff may cause your facial skin to suffer from the problems of inflammation and redness.
It is highly recommended for you to use natural remedies and good hair care products to control your dandruff so that your skin is not much affected. But if it is uncontrollable, visiting a dermatologist is a must.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!