Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BabarYour feedback matters!
I'm an uncircumcised, 30 years old bachelor. About 5 years ago, I developed what seemed like a run-of-mill fungal infection (redness, itchiness, some swelling) on my penis foreskin.in 2011 I saw a dermatologist and he told this is balanitis, prescribed some medicine that time the condition change to about normal. Past 3 months ago that diseases came back. I applied clotrimazole cream for a month, twice a day, washing the area without soap, drying it throughly after each shower. But again, while the itchiness, the swelling.
I have black spots on my face. Am 23 yrs old. Bcoz f acne infection. I am using doxy day tab and clear gel, cosglow gel, is that good ointment. Please suggest me a good ointment to get rid off from the blackheads of my face.
Hello sir 4 to 5 days. Mai jab bhi fresh hone jana hun to mujhe blooding hoti hai. So please consult me.
I have cough and cold problem from childhood. All the time sneezing takes place. And I have infection in skin too. Help me to cure this?
I have black patches on hand and chest and I consult to doctor he provides me kozisol gel cream and I went diu 2 day ago there I drink som. Beer at that time my patches get light and again it's come out so what should I do please suggest me.
Hi, From last 3 months on my face near cheeks and nose my skin is becoming dry and burning sensation and black patches. Please suggest me any cream so that these black patches can go.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.