Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B K RaiYour feedback matters!
Dizziness, Stomach ache, Vomiting kind of feeling, Sweating and body getting cold, Head getting very light when I have to face very critical situations. I am facing above issues since childhood whenever I have to face very stressful/tough situations. This always happens if I have to go for blood test etc alone. Few of the instances when the same happened 1. Both the nights in my childhood when my mother and father fell critically ill. 2. Every time I have gone for blood test. 3. Two three times in office when I was sitting with people and they started talking about cesarean and accident situations. 4. Once I went to saw my relatives in hospital and saw bleeding from a babies mouth. 5. Two or three times in school and office when I was confronted by people for work and study related issues. Is this some kind of problem? What is the cure for this?
I have acne on my face I have been asked many time question on Lybrate but no sufficient answer so tell me best method please. My diet is - 8 Chepati in a day with two time. 3 cup black tea. 2 cup green tea Nothing else And I use garniar face wash and sun slik sampo. Please tell me something special Please Please.
I have red acne on my chest. And I am suffering from fungus too. Please suggest me some good cream for overcome from this.
In a daytime suddenly I have to rush to the toilet for 2/3 times for for cleaning my bowl. It has increased recently. What is the reason behind it?
I am suffering with stomach pain what can I do sometimes I get 4-5 times in washroom please help me?
Sir my teeth are yellow even though brush properly. Please provide me solution to make my teeth white?
My wife is having severe stomach pain I unbearable after taking pain killer she is not getting relaxed She was having issue of urine infection since last 4 days but today since last 3 hrs she is facing this pain. Please suggest so temp. Solution so that she can at least take a sleep and we can them take her to doctor in Morning.
Give tips to get rid of acid reflux and heart burning. I also want to know does drinking beer is a reason for acid reflux and heart burn? Give me remedies for them and reason.
I have pain in my lower section of knee joint what should I do. And also only happening in my left leg. Knee joint. I also had my b12 report. It says b12 is 145.0 pg/ml result. please tell me what should I do? I also had vitcofol injection for intramuscular use. Then also I am having same problem.
My wife is 22 weeks pregnant. She observed mild white Discharge from urine area not vaginal area from last one week in morning only. There is no itching, no pain, no pain during urinating, no other symptoms. Is it normal during pregnancy? Thanks in advance.
Hello Doctor, is it safe for me to have anal sex with condom? And what about my girlfriend she is 20 years .will she get any problem ? I'm planning to have hardcore anal sex.
My father is getting hiccups from the last 2-3 days. .they only go when he sleeps He is in a lot of discomfort. .pls help.
What are the symptoms of Psoriasis? Is there any effect on the body due to psoriasis? Is there any possible that it occurs due to heredity?
Someone told me that if we run for longer period it may cause loss of wrist muscles. Is it true please tell?
Hi,Good morning. My weight is 104Kg and i have to reduce 30Kg, What is the solution about Food diet and nutrition have to take
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.