Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. AwasthyYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old, had asd closure in 2010, presently suffering from backache, neck pain, migraine, joint pain, numbness. What should i do?
Sir what is maximum cost of homeo medicine per month for treatment of epilepsy decease for person aged 40 year ?
My friend met with an accident on Saturday night due to blood clot in central part of the brain, he is in deep coma right now since that day. Please help me know he can be recovered.
I have a migraine pain in last 3 year. Please give me treatment. And alsi hai a big problem of liss of hair.
Hi sir my left leg knee below feeling like numbness fingers also tingling my blood pressure low BP recently what can I do my b12 level 226 what can I do sir which doctor can I consult please suggest me.
I am suffering from insomnia from several months I usually wake up at night and can not sleep after then I even dreams nightmares at night sometimes too scary or sexual dreams.
My mother in law has been suffering from hands shaking for a month. And today she is feeling sleeping sickness. She has been sleeping since last night with small gap. She awakes for a little while. Please suggest what should do?
Occupational therapy has a big role in children with autism. To improve their attention. Concentration. And sitting tolerance. Which is an absolute necessity of every child become independent in age appropriate activity? In autism, children lacking eye contact. There in own world lot of distraction. Sensory seeking behaviour. Stereotyped behaviours. Repetitive thinks of some nonmeaningful play. Spinning objects. Moving around. Unable to sit at one place. Which interferes in the day to day life. Occupational therapist having knowledge and skills of sensory integration. Can only handle that kind of children? They will get benefit from purposeful and meaningful play activities provided in each therapy sessions is going to improve the child sense of orientation. Surrounding and sense of entity as a child that I am also having some role in society and I have to perform well confidently. Occupational therapy also improves fine motor and gross motor skills in children which are required in daily routine to perform the task eg. Writing. Climbing. Also, the occupational therapy helps to improve the sensory integration in speech area to communicate with oromotor musculatute. And last but not the least take the child towards independence in social and environmental challenges. Guys if you see any signs of motor delay or speech delay. Please consult a neuropaediatrician and occupational therapist who are practicing in paediatrics.
Sir, I am suffering from numbness in my right side and pain in my head. I got consult by more than 5 doctors by last 7 years but there's no relieve.What should I do?
Lot of pain in half head covering one eye, migraine issue no relief even after 1 saridon and 2 vasograin, MRI is fine.
Sir Alzheimer and dementia patient can take qutan 100 mg. This medicine is good or bad for this type of patient. Please reply its urgent to know.
How to get relief from migraine. My sister have migraine from last 3 year. Can you tell me that it is possible to get ride from migraine. Ravi.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.