Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Awane SwatiYour feedback matters!
Not getting sound sleep in the nights getting urine for very 2 hours then no sleep. What should I do urine is disturbing a lot.
I am 27 year old male. I have not been involved in sexual intercourse even after marriage for more than 2.5 years as my wife pis not comfortable. I face height of orgasm many times and wanted to have intercourse but it not get materialise. Wanted to know how to control it as I am still virgin or should I try other alternative to have intercourse and to release sexual energy as it is affecting the life cycle?
I am having extreme headache at night before going to sleep. This persists in the morning but disappears during the day. Please suggest me the remedies.
I am 39 years old male. I am in the process of divorce (mutual consent). Some time I am unable to get deep sleep during night. Some disturbances are there every one or two hours during night sleep by the way of thoughts. Is it normal in this period? How to avoid it? What shall I do? How to free my mind.
Plz help me sir am 23 years old I am smoking last six years now am quite it and I got pain in penis.
I am suffering from increasing the hydrocele and I want solution for this problem. So please advise me.
I am having an immunity problem and also suffering from bronchitis and I am suffering by this from last 2 years. Please tell me the appropriate medicine to control this problem instantly. Thank you.
I have been suffering from fever from past 5 days. My throat is normal. The strange thing here is until the time medicine has its effect, the fever is not there but as the medicine affect start diminishing after 6 or 7 hrs. Again my body start to heat up with fever. If I wait for next round of medicine little bit fever goes upto 101`c. I have done following test and all are normal I. E. 1. CBC (Haemogram), EDTA whole blood 2. RBS (Blood Glucose Random) by reflo 3. LFT-II, Serum 4. Urine R & M, Urine Also I am having medicines like: 1. Flextab-P: 3 times a day 2. Bludrox-CA: 2 times a day 3. Levocet-D: 2 times a day I need some advice that is this thing normal that is going to me. Also is my medication is going fine or I should consult some other doctor. Please advice me.
I am 27 years old my problem is my penis is curved and smal size. Is any treatment is available for to do straight my penis and increase the size. Am worrying about my sexual life.
I am suffering from cold from last 1 month. And I am experiencing huge headache early mornings after studying above 1 hour. Wt should I do.
1.My son is suffering from headache every two-three days. What should i do? 2.My son is 11 years old his weight is 41 kg i want to decrease his weight what should i do? what should i give to him to eat? 3.I have acidity problem what i do? what should i eat daily?
Hey I am getting constipation from last 4 days. I tried all those home remedies but was not successful. Would you help me to figure it out.
What are the ayurvedic medicines without any side effects for getting proper and good erection for pennis for sexual intercourse. What is the doses for intake.
Breakfast is the most significant meal of the day which helps in boosting the energy which will empower people to carry on all through the day. Having a platter of healthy breakfast improves physical and mental health, and it should ideally be low in fat, cholesterol and sodium content and high in minerals, proteins and vitamins content. Preparation of conventional and nutritious meals in the morning is becoming rare due to our preoccupation with different tasks, and this is where the role of cornflakes comes into being.
Cornflakes are widely acknowledged breakfast cereal and help in preparing meals in almost no time. It is low in fat, provides energy and is highly nutritious. And, the best part is that the cornflakes come in different flavours and are easily available in the market worldwide. The breakfast cereal is produced by combining sugar with milled corn and high fructose corn syrup. It is proven that these flakes offer an easy utilisation of the minerals, vitamins and other nutrients than its non-milled counterparts.
There are different varieties of cornflakes, which include:
- Cornflakes with milk: Cornflakes are a protein rich food. Protein is essential for the red blood cells and for the right functioning of the antibodies which resist infection. Having this type of cornflakes helps in the regulation of the hormones and enzymes as well as repairing body tissues.
- Frosted cornflakes: This cornflakes meal is particularly desirable for growing children. They are considered a rich source of protein, calcium and mineral and the added sugar gives the energy to function properly.
- Honey Cornflakes: Honey cornflakes are quite favourite among kids and adults alike. As they are rich in all the nutrients whereas honey provides thiamin, niacin, riboflavin along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. So, you should consider adding this cereal to your daily meals.
- Almond cornflakes: Like honey cornflakes, this variant also combines the goodness of both almonds and cornflakes. Almonds help to improve mental health, strengthens muscles and tissues, prolongs life, and enhances the texture of skin and hair. It is also found beneficial in curing cough and preventing asthma. Thus, you must invest in almond cornflakes for its high nutritional value.
- Carotenoid cornflakes: You can also look for cornflakes rich in beta-cryptoxanthin which is required for improving the health of lungs and prevention of lung cancer. It also assists in promoting cardiovascular health when consumed at moderate levels every day. It is also recommended for individuals suffering from renal issues, and the carotid pigment is associated with prevention of muscular cancer.
- Crushed cornflakes: Though this is not any distinct type of cornflakes, it can be purchased separately and taken in place of breadcrumbs. They make a healthy breakfast when you combine crushed cornflakes with yogurt, pudding or plain milk.
These are the primary variants of the cornflakes, and each of them offers a host of benefits which make them a preferred choice in daily snacks and breakfast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.