Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash SreevastavYour feedback matters!
My stomach is coming out so I am thinking to start taking honey with black salt with luke warm water early in the morning. So it will help me in get in shape of my stomach as well as my weight. Do tell me with my query thank you.
I m 23 male. I hav scalp itching problem. Some powder like particles coming while scratching my scalp. So I used head and shoulders. I use it long time. Itching completely stopped. It resembles thin hair nw. So I tried clinic plus harmless shampoo. 2 weeks it was okay. Again scalp itching started. What should I hav to do any new hair products suggestions?
Sir I am suffering from fever before two days. My eye are red and pain in my head. I am feel very weak. Please tell me what would I do?
My hairs are broken. I want to restore my hairs it seems like I am loosing my hair much faster and in future days I doesn't have a hair in my head. What can I do to save my hairs?
My friend was taking drugs last 1 years but now he wants to live it but he cannot. What should he do.
My grandfather (age 71) has no motion since 10 days. He was admitted to hospital due to high BP n light stroke. Got discharged 2 days back and at home. He is taking normal food since 3 days but still no motion. What could be the reason? Also he s a ckd patient so the amount of water intake is limited.
My beard is not growing I'm so tensed for this what I hv to do for this ? Pls give some best solution.
Are you experiencing memory loss? Your memory changes often as you grow, but memory loss which causes disruption of your daily life is not a part of ageing. It may be a symptom of Alzheimer’s disease, which is the most common type of dementia. Dementia refers to a slow decline in your memory, thinking, judgement and reasoning skills.
Alzheimer’s is a fatal disorder, which may result in the loss of brain function. It may be hard to differentiate between the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and normal age-related changes. For proper identification of symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease, you should know about the warning signs. They are as follows:
- Memory loss which disrupts daily life: Forgetting of information learnt recently is a common sign of Alzheimer’ disease, especially in the early stage. Forgetting important events or dates and asking for something over and over are also likely signs.
- Difficulty in planning and solving problems: Some people may experience changes in their ability to develop and follow any plan or work associated with numbers. Trouble regarding keeping track of bills and following a particular recipe are common examples. A person may also face problems with concentration.
- Difficulty in completing familiar tasks: Another warning sign of Alzheimer’s disease is when a person cannot complete simple and familiar daily tasks. Problems like driving to a known location, remembering the rules of a game or managing budget are likely.
- Confusion regarding time or place: People with Alzheimer’s disease may lose track of seasons, dates and the passage of time. They may not understand situations when they do not happen immediately.
- Problems in understanding visual images: Vision problems may be an indication of Alzheimer’s in some people. Difficulty in reading, judgement of distance and the determination of color may occur which cause problems during driving.
- Problems in speaking or writing: Another sign of Alzheimer’s disease is when a person has problems in following or joining a conversation. They may pause while conversing and have no idea about how to continue with it. Problems with vocabulary, finding proper words and calling things by a wrong name are more warning symptoms.
- Misplacing stuff and being unable to retrace steps: A person with Alzheimer’s may develop a tendency of keeping things in unusual places. They end up losing the things as they cannot go back and retrace where they kept something. They may also accuse people of stealing their things.
- Decreased sense of judgement: Another important warning sign of Alzheimer’s disease is a decreased sense of judgement. Changes in decision making and judgement are likely to develop in a person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.