Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash PhadnisYour feedback matters!
Iam 18yer old girl I hav missed my period last was on 25dec. Till nw I havmt got my period. I checked bt the result was negative wr should I do to get my period early.
My daughter (now 20 years old) has stubborn fat which will not go by dieting or normal exercise. She is in college and has lot of work and cannot spend a lot of time for rigorous exercise. Are there any REALISTIC treatments for this to remove the initial stubborn fat and then later she can maintain by lifestyle changes.
Sir/madam please tell me, sex with pregnant lover. It is safe or not. My wife have 1st month pregnancy. Please tell.
My periods date was 18. Sept I usually get my periods 5 or 6 days before But still now I did not got my periods n my husband n I had unprotected sex also M feeling like cramps Stomach pain Vomiting Are this signs of being pregnant I had 2 ectopic also before Please check additional info also.
I am facing menopause, due to hot flashes the bleeding can not be paused for long period of time, how to release from it, please tell me some medication.
I am 33 years old and my weight is 91 kg. I have pcod problem. I daily go to zym but not able to take the weight below 90 kg. Please give some tips to lower the weight. You can send me a diet chart also. Thanks.
I want to have sex with my gf her age is 16 years 1 month which precaution is best to prevent pregnancy. Nd what are the things which I kept in my mind during sex to prevent pregnancy.
I'm married. Recently we were try for baby to last four month, But we are not successful. Nothing any problem of us, so please ans. Of my query.
Hello, I'm 25yrs old female, baring 185lbs and my height is 5Feet 6inches. I was stable by this weight three yrs from now. I was stable by weight around 78,five yrs from now.I never understand why can't I reduce my weight.I wanted to look normal as all people do.I have got great temptation for food. I feel I do have binge eating disorder. I think a lot and when I can't react, I EAT.Help me.
Hello doc, my wife has an ovarian cyst we got married before 10 months and now we wants a baby we tried since 5 months but she is not getting pregnant. Is it due to ovarian cyst? Ovarian cyst prevents pregnancy ?plz suggest.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!