Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash PhadnisYour feedback matters!
Sir muje 9 aug ko period hua tha or 13aug ko khtam hua tha mere bf ne 14 and 15aug ko sex kiya tb maine i-pill le the but muje abi tak period ni hua 9sept ko hona tha, esk bad maine 18sept ko pregnancy test kiya jo nigative tha and 19 r 20 ko fir sex kiya r i-pill le r mujhko ab white-discharge hua. Plese esko m kya samjhu r yehi white-discharge 17 r 18 aug ko bhi hua tha please mjhko clear kro, r kya abi sex krna thek hai ya nhi ku ki hm log living relation m rehte h to problm ho jati hai.
My wife right hand side breasts get pain after the starting 8 days. Don't know why it is happening Kindly suggest.
The exact cause is not clear, but it is associated with changes in hormone levels during the week before your period. Factors like poor diet, stress, high body mass index, environmental toxins and hereditary factors also contribute to this problem.
Pms is associated with a wide variety of symptoms, such as bloating, water retention, headaches, cramps, mood swings, irritability, food cravings, upset stomach, constipation, acne, breast tenderness and fatigue.
Although there is no real cure for pms, you can follow some natural and easy home remedies and practice a few healthy habits to reduce this problem. If your symptoms are more severe and disrupt your daily activities, consult your doctor. A severe form of pms is called premenstrual dysphoric disorder (pmdd).
I got rashes in my underarm, below chest and near my vaginal area, which are very itching. Please suggest something.
Hi. My wife was three months pregnancy and she is getting waiting. If she had anything she will get waiting. And what she has to eat now. And pregnancy time what she has to eat. And she will sleep day time also is there any problem if she will sleep day time.
Libido, also known as the drive for intimate activities, is a person’s general sexual drive or yearning for sexual desire. A person’s drive in this area depends upon biological, psychological as well as social factors. Sometimes both physical and mental factors may cause this problem.
Physical issues that can bring about low drive include low testosterone, professionally prescribed meds, too little or a lot of work out and excessive liquor or drug use. Mental issues can include depression, stress and issues in your relationship.
Homeopathy treatment has some capable and fruitful solutions to increase the libido or drive without any symptoms or side effects. Homeopathic cures are prescribed based upon the symptoms instead of the conditions, as the symptoms of a specific disease can differ in different individuals. All these medicines must be prescribed only by a trained homeopath or doctor. Here are a few homeopathic cures for low libido issues:
Agnus castus: It is used for the following symptoms faced by patients with low libido:
- Sexual despair
- Anxious depression and mental premonitions
- Yellow discharge from the urethra and low or no sexual desire
- No erections
- Scanty periods in women
Lycopodium: It is used for the following symptoms faced by patients with low libido:
- Losing libido after some time that is, steady loss of sexual craving
- Despair, the need to be distant from everyone else, feeble memory, decreasing brain power
- Poor processing, dyspepsia, waking up during the evening feeling hungry, experiencing hepatic illness
- Delayed menstruation in women
- No erection, fatigue and feeling feeble, untimely discharge
- Vaginal drying
- Skin breakouts
- Delayed inadequate periods, obstruction, spinal pain
- Too soon or no ejaculation in men, aversion to sex, herpetic ejections
- Uncertain, anxious feeling
- Headache in the mornings on waking up
- Individuals who are susceptible to to skin infections
This homeopathic medicine is used in the following cases:
- Low sexual desire in men, delicate and swollen genitals, skin inflammation of scrotum
- Early and heavy flow periods
- Pain in liver for women
- Pimples, skin inflammation, hair fall
- Spasms in the upper arms and wrists, tearing pain in joints
- Ladies who were strong and tough, but have ended up irritable, depressive and not interested in friends and family
- Loss of sexual desire after pregnancy, labour, or unnatural birth cycle
- Loss of sexual craving during menopausal stage
- Psychical impotence in men, loss of sexual desire, insufficient erections
- Sexual craving totally crushed in ladies, extreme uterine pain, periods too soon and excessively drawn out
- Drained and numb feeling in the legs
Since low libido is a fundamentally important issue, homeopaths trust that it can be dealt with exceptionally well by homeopathy. Homeopathy can treat your low sex drive brought on by an assortment of reasons going from stress, hormonal imbalances to low self-esteem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!