Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AusafYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old man. For 2 month I was stressed due to working. So that I used to sleep during evening for an hour because of that I won't get sleep in night upto 2am. Even I go to bed at 10 PM also I won't get sleep. Kindly help me to solve this problem.
Sir my sister is just 24 years old she is food digestion problems whenever she eats food she is suffering from gas and acidity. Sir please suggest any solution to get ride from it.
Sir, I have itching sensation in my both the legs. I consulted a skin doctor who gave an ointment. It was not effective. After few weeks again the same problem. I suspected whether it is psoriasis. But she says no. Now am not using anything. Pls suggest me remedy.
Tomorrow I am checked sugar in blood is 148 at night, 30 minutes after taking dinner. Is it leads to diabetics? Please help me.
Breathing problem occur sometime agar anxiety hoti hai , fear or galat khayal aate abhi nahi aate pehle aate the kabhi kabhi pain bhi hota hai xray bhi karaya normal hai to problem kya hai.please advice
My penis looks weird. Its dark and have dark spots. I never had sex. Its been like that since I was born.
I have some skin problem. In skin some like ring shaped black spot had become there. It starts itching several times a day it became black there.
I am a male aged 45 and I have a itching problem in my thyes. This is there for the last one month. I was using mysore sandal shop for many years. Now stopped using shops while taking bath. I am applying now coconut oil as I feel dryness in my thys. Kindly give me a solution to get out of this. In hot sun I feel slight disturbed due to this. Thanks
I am 28 years n my problem is right ear perforation, n I have no pain n pus coming out for ear should I have require any precaution n treatment?
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"