Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Atul R.NikamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall since last three years. Earlier hair fall in less numbers and now it is increasing day by day. Please suggest.
I am a 20 year old female I have a more hair loss now a day. Checkup doctor also, he said dry skin. What should I do?
Can not keep my mouth closed for long. Feels uncomfortable while lips closed. My teeth are properly aligned and inside still it's happening suddenly I used to chew mastic gum a lot.
There are many situations under which people may go through joint or muscle damage. There are other portions that may also go through the side effects of such damage. During the damage, a knee ligament might be overstretched (sprained), or at times even torn. A ligament tear can be incomplete (only a portion of the filaments that make up the tendon are torn) or complete (the tendon is torn totally). Knee tendon wounds can bring about pain, swelling, wounding and lessen the movement of your knee. Your knee joint may feel unsteady and you may walk with a limp.
There are four tendons in the knee that could get damage:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two noteworthy tendons in the knee. It connects the thighbone and the shinbone in the knee.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second significant tendon in the knee also connecting the thighbone to the shinbone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thighbone to the fibula, the littler bone of the lower leg on the parallel or external side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) additionally connects the thighbone to the shinbone on the medial or inside of the knee.
Side effects can include the following:
- A popping sound or feeling at the time of the injury can in some cases be heard if a ligament is entirely torn.
- Swelling of your knee. When a tendon is harmed, there might be some bleeding inside your knee joint from the harmed tendon. This can lead to knee swelling. The level of swelling will rely upon the seriousness of the damage. Minor ligament sprains may bring about a little amount of swelling, though totally torn ligaments may cause more damage.
- Pain in your knee. Once again, the level of pain depends upon the seriousness of the knee damage.
- Your knee might ache even on touching it.
- Chondromalacia patella is a condition in which the cartilage under the knee cap becomes softer.
- A feeling that your knee is might not be stable or even if you would be able to stand on it. This may make you limp. This too depends upon how serious the damage to the tendon is.
- Wounds around your knee can occur at times. It might take some time to heal.
Treatments that can help elevate the pain are as follows:
- Rest the knee
- Ice your knee to get rid of pain and swelling
- Apply compression on your knee
- Raise your knee on a pad when you are sitting or resting
- Wear a knee brace to balance the knee
- Take painkillers as recommended by your specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I have done sex first time with my wife yesterday but till now a few blood flow from her sex organ. Please tell what should I do.
Is there a cure for Stuttering? I stutter while talking to people ever since I remember. Its severity has been decreased over the years, but it's still there. There is no problem while I talk to any of my family members because I'm very close to them. But while talking to my friends, strangers I became nervous, my heart beats increase and I end up stuttering. I'm looking for the solution because when I stutter people laugh and I can't tolerate the embarrassment. I'm a very sensitive person, I cry over my insult. I haven't gone to college since the last 3 years only because of this problem. I don't want to face people at all. I can't with anyone on phone. My life has became hell. So please tell me frankly if there is a solution or not. You may say ignore this flaw and move on in life, tolerate this embarrassment but I CAN'T. I took the homeopathic medicine for 6 months, it did help a bit but result was temporary.
I suffer from stomach pain regularly. I could not eat junk food since when ever I eat my stomach starts paining. What may be the reason for this. Am I suffering from a very serious disease? one more on my mind is that my bones and joints pain regularly what should I do for them. Since I have a calcium deficiency and I need to complete the course but I couldnot complete it since I start to get mouth ulcers. What else I can try.
I have a job in engine room in ship so get pain in my backbone. Please advice me how to cure it. And which type of exercise perform daily.
I am 81 years old, male. With random thoughts throughout night, I have disturbed sleep. Whenever I get into sleep, my mouth upto throat gets dry ,requiring me to sip water to quench thirst Numbness of feet and cramps add to my difficulties. What is he remedy please.
I am 34 years old. I have pain in right knee and right foot. My calcium serum, d3 and b12 are below normal range. I am hypothyroidism.
I am not willing to take any meal either in morning or in the night and feel very laziness. Because of this my weight is falling instantly day by day. How should I do now?
My height so much less. So I want to increase my height. I tried so many methods like hanging etc but my height did not increase. So tell me best methods to increase my height. Thanks.
Hi doctor. I recently got married June 5th. I'm getting some kind of liquid in the breast nipple. Can you please advice me. What do I need to do. Will that affect me getting pregnant.
I am having cold due to changing weather for last 3 days, due to this I am able to study properly please suggest me some home remedies for the problem.
I am 29 year old female, I have 2 dark black spots on my lips please gice some solution for that. I get always embaracement.
Rice, when chilled overnight can contain up to 60 percent fewer calories than when freshly cooked — potentially dropping from 130 calories per 100g to just 52. But you need to cook it in the right way, according to research presented to the american chemical society.
When the water is boiling, before the rice is added, pour a little coconut oil into the pan — about 3 percent of the weight of the rice you’re using. When cooked, leave in the fridge for 12 hours to hugely reduce the calories.
This exciting phenomenon is down to the way starch in the rice changes when it is heated then cooled.
When cooked rice is eaten, its starch is turned into the sugar — glucose — by the body and converted into fat if not burned off.
However, when rice is chilled, its starch becomes what is called ‘resistant starch’, which the body cannot digest. This means it is not included in the calorie count.
The coconut oil stops the cold rice from sticking together, and also seems to produce more resistant starch in the rice, further reducing the number of calories.