Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Atul Patil

Orthopedist, Pune

200 at clinic
Dr. Atul Patil Orthopedist, Pune
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Atul Patil
Dr. Atul Patil is one of the best Orthopedists in central Panchgani, Pune. You can consult Dr. Atul Patil at Shree Hospital-Warje in central Panchgani, Pune. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Atul Patil on has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shree Hospital-Warje

Sr No 48, Near Ganpati Matha Next To State Bank Of India, Warj, PunePune Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Atul Patil

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My age is 24. I've cervical spondylosis. Can I become pregnant with this issue. Does this issue affect my baby if I become pregnant now?

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hi you can definitely become pregnant and cervical spodylosis is not a problem. Do your exercises as prescribed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old girl, I don't know what is happening with me because my left leg is swelling n very pain in it n my whole body is getting swell n pain and day by day my fat in body is fast happening. I am gone through hemoglobin and thyroid but both r normal. Phir bhi body fat ho rhi hai n all my dress are tight. And belly fat is gaining. I don't want to do dieting but want to know what is problem in my body. Is there any other problem that's why body is gaining and uljhan bhi hoti hai.

Homeopath, Delhi
It may be due to imbalance and lack of proper diet. Avoid taking carbohydrates. Take protein diet. Drink plenty of fluids . must do exercise in morning atleast for one hour regularly. Get check your blood pressure and get and ultrasound of whole abdomen.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am getting heal pain these days.Specially after a sleep or sitting long time if i want to walk very much pain plz suggest medicine

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Hi.You have to wear soft shoes who have good coushion then you we'd release that you are doing fine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my leg since last 10 day. I have tried many medicine but nothing happened.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, take Five phos 6x, 5 tabs twice daily. Take no. 19 , 5 tabs thrice daily. Revert me after 10 days.Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a knee joint pain for the past 3 months. What should I do? i'm a 26yr old female.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
1. Go for fasting once a week. You can go for absolute fasting or rely on a liquid diet to digest ama (toxin). Fasting should be followed by hot fomentation or by taking a bath with lukewarm water or steam bath. 2. After fasting and fomentation, mix powdered long pepper, black pepper and dried ginger in equal quantities and take 1 teaspoon of this powdered mix with lukewarm water twice a day. This will help you restore your digestive fire. 3. Take one tablespoon of castor oil before going to bed, once or twice a week. It helps in cleansing ama (toxin) build up and balancing vata. 4. Mix equal quantities of powdered fenugreek seeds, turmeric and ginger powder. Take one teaspoon daily in the morning and evening. 5. For dry fomentation of the affected joints, take a cloth and fold it into four, fill it with hot and sand make a potli (bag) out of it. Use this bundle for the fomentation of different joints. This is very helpful in reducing pain and swelling.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year old. Some times my both legs pain for some times and become normal by itself. It is happening since last two years.

M.S. -ORTHO, Fellowship In hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Orthopedist, Surat
It's called night cramps. Nothing to worry about it. Please take some fresh fruits juice and coconut water. Just anti oxidant.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 60 years old, suffering from arthritis, arthropods, sciatica, knee pain, constipation, gas, acidity, indigestion. Please advise.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. I want to know your detailed clinical history especially your complaints of pain in joints, which joints are affected and since when, also you have mentioned sciatica as a problem. Can you please elaborate since when have you been having back pain and radiating leg pain? also please enclose your relevant investigations, your treatment records till now. It helps me to better understand your condition and prescribe accordingly. Please also mention your co-morbid conditions and drug allergy. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 57 year old. I have problem of knee pain in both legs. This problem is faced while moving on steps & staircase only. Also if I seats for some time I observe when start moving. No pain while morning walk. Please guide me.

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
It's start of osteoarthrosis. Start physiotherapy for knee. Take one flextor sachet daily for 3 months. You will be pain free.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is Your Kid Troubled With Numb Limbs? Then You Must Visit A Pediatrician!

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), F.I.A.M.S. (Pediatrics)
Pediatrician, Muzaffarnagar
Is Your Kid Troubled With Numb Limbs? Then You Must Visit A Pediatrician!

Your child needs complete care whether it is emotional, psychological or physical. A thorough evaluation of your child’s body and mind is vital at nascent stages. Especially if you observed any complaints by your little one that may require medical help, such as:

1. Frequent headaches
Much like adults, children too can experience headaches that last from 30 minutes to 3 hours. A range of primary or secondary headaches like, migraine, meningitis, sinusitis or tension may affect children due to neurological issues.

2. Blurry vision
If you observe either a vision developmental delay or near-sightedness and farsightedness in your child, it might be related to neurological issues.

3. Slurred Speech
If your child is 7-8 months and is not responding to sounds or cannot babble non-sense words, it calls for a neurological check-up.

4. Motor and Co-ordination Delay
Sometimes babies are unable to perform motor skill activities like crawling, walking or using fingers to grip or hold, such delay requires attention of the parent.

5. Fatigue
Check if your kid has become lazy and decreased his physical activities due to fatigue and tiredness suddenly of late.

6. Abnormal Movements
Common involuntary movements or tics like eye blinking, twitching of nose, grimacing or making sounds is in some cases overlooked. Tourette syndrome is an example of such a tic, which has been evaluated as a neurological issue.

7. Tremors or Seizures
Children are prone to febrile seizures (fits) or tremors along with fever that occur between 6 months and 5 years. These are signs of neurological issues that require an immediate check-up.

8. Numbness in Limbs
Neurological complications in your child’s infancy may also cause joint pain and numbness of arms and legs.

9. Behavioural disorders
A change in behaviour or attitude in your child is noticed if he/she is suffering from attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, school problems, sleep issues, intellectual disability or other neural conditions.

10. Weakness
This symptom is tricky in children, as it may be confused with general tiredness by your human eye. It may be unheard of but many children face trouble in performing easy tasks. A neurological exam may identify the source for treatments.

An underlying problem to the nervous system can cause harm or impairment in the normal growth and development of your kid. Early diagnosis helps in correct care, recovery and prevention of long-term problems. You can opt for a routine neurological examination if you find such symptoms in your child. These exams check the functioning of your child’s brain, spinal cord, nerves that come from the brain and spinal cord and offers accurate diagnosis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.

2922 people found this helpful

My joints and legs were in to much pain it disturbs my daily routine please suggest me for better results.

Physiotherapist, Noida
A good way to diffuse general body pains: 1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir Mari wife k pairo me bahut Ethan hoti hai. Giske karan rat bhar so nahi pati hai. Dard k liyae nimesulide and chlorozoxax tablets de. Lakin koi aaram nahi Mila. Sir please my help.

Homeopath, Sagar
Hi Give your wife Homoeopathic treatment start with following 1- Cuprum met 200 2- Arsenic Album 200 five drop's each mixed with some water and take two times a day 3- Avena sativa Q ten drop's three times a day mixed with some water report me back after 15 days you can consult me privately also on Lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have joint pains from two days and Little temperature. I am not able to walk correctly. What should I do now?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Take homoeopathic meddicines - Eupatorium Perf. 30 and Ferrum Phos. 6x - both after every 2 hours for 3 days.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 years old male I have problem of gout for last one year what should I do?

MNAMS (Orthopedic Surgery), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Pune
Modify your diet. Have a low protein diet. Please post your uric acid levels so that some medical treatment can be initiated. Also tell your symptoms in details
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I an suffering from back (KAMAR) Pain. I was feeling uncomfortable to sit and walking. please give me perfect solution.

MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Kangra
sir avoid prolong sitting or standing. avoid stooped posture.avoid carrying heavy load from ground. if bachache is very severe take short course of painkillers. add calcium and vit d in ur diet or take them as supplementation.when pain is relieved go for back stretching excercises
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 19 years of age, n I often feel pain in my leg bones (b/w the knees and the ankles) when I walk a bit fast for 6-7 minutes. It feels like that my bones are going to be broken down into two.

Homeopath, Lucknow
Dear lybrate user put ur legs in luke warm water daily at night for 15 min.this will reduce ur pain a.d take cal.phos.6x for making u fit.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my leg & hand, in my body Dispiness of my body Health not proper in my side, which medicine should i do?

BPTh/BPT, MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
You should go for a Vitamin D and Calcium level check at times because of deficiency of these important supplements in body can give pain and wkness once it is done according to that you can start the required suppliment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi usually I do not have pains in my knee but sometimes while walking or running my knee gets twisted suddenly I do not why pls help me out for this.

Homeopath, Mumbai
Consult orthopedic surgeon, before that you wear knee cap on affected joint, & x-ray knees - ap & lat on standing.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I have back problem I have lots of pain in it please help me tell some medi please plz plzplz please help.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, there are many causes behind backache *any strain or sprain in the muscles or ligaments of the back during lifting of heavy objects is the main cause of the lower back pain. *sitting in the wrong posture for a very long time is another cause. *people suffering from constipation may also suffer from lower back pain. *sometimes sleeping on wrong type of beds can also cause pain in the back. Follow the tips *take rest or move about once in 1-2 hours in case of working in a constant position. *maintain a good posture while reading or working with computers. *take a high fibre content diet like vegetables, fruits, etc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old. I had neck pain from last month. But I feel only night. May I know why I feel pain only night. And I am working as a computer operator.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take crocin 500mg one tablet sos after food upto a maximum of 3 tablets daily 2.Apply volini gel twice daily 3.Give local hot fomentation 4. Take rest If you have recurrent attack of neck pain a)Take X ray cervical spine to exclude spondylitis and consult orthopedic specialist b)Sometimes It could be due to bad sitting posture while reading or working on computer. Adopt proper sitting posture, put neck rest c) Consult for further advice .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 49 years old and weigh 65 kg. Want to lose weight, though I suffer from low back-pain. Please suggest some remedy.

B.Sc. In Applied Nutrition, M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management, Registered Dietitian (RD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Physiotherapy and diet should be combined because if you only treat your back and put on more weight than your body will not respond to physiotherapy. Take some professional help and get your diet planned.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed