Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Atul JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am using melaglow cream which make my skin flawless and glowing but it cause me a little bit of acne on my lower chin should I continue with this cream or opt for other cream .pls suggest me a cream which maintain my glow for long term use.
For small penis:
For increasing penis size, following treatments are available.
1. Use vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile lengthening oil.
6. Penile platelet rich plasma injection.
7. Low energy shock wave therapy.
8. Acupuncture therapy.
9. Hydro pnemo therapy.
10. Penile massage therapy.
11. Venous ligation surgery.
12. Penile lengthening silicon sleeve implant in surgery
11. Take nutritious and healthy diet -avoid fast food, junk food, spicy and oily food.
13. Flatten your abdominal wall - do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 times each daily.
14. Reduce your weight if you are obese.
Dr C Sharath Kumar.
Mbbs, ms, drcog,
Super specialist in male and female fertility.
My son is 15 year old. His height is 5.3ft. Can his height increase? Is there any supplement or medicine for the same?
My mother has back pain and she suggested some exercise but she also have a hernia operation 4 mother ago. So is that ok to do the exercise.
My questions is related to skin problems, since 1 years onwards I am facing a problem, I have too much of itching under stomach, now it become as a black mark till now its not cured I tried all type of ointments, could please kind me regarding this.
My mom has a pain in her right leg after chikungunya (nus excite ho rahi hai leg ke back part me knee se niche ki tharaf back me) so what's the reason of pain like she tried too many balms and pain killers but temporary relief at the day time but not in the night when she go to bed so suggest any treatment or tablets?
Sir I am getting loose motions for the past 18 days. I have used different types of medicines (antibiotics). Stopped from 13th morning. Till now no relief for me. Kindly suggest correct medicine.
Hi doctor, I had small doubt. I am suffering from anxiety from last two years. I am addicted to porn and masturbation from many years. Whenever I am masturbating my anxiety increasing more. Please suggest me whether seeing porn and masturbating everyday will effects my psychological behaviour.
Hi doctor, I am 23 years old & I skipped my period. I used to get regular periods. My period was on 28th April (28 days) now its may 4 (34 days). We had an intercourse. Getting symptoms as abdominal pain, too much hungry, hair fall, pimples. Am I pregnant? Please help me.
I am 47 years female suffering from Hypo-thyroid & because of it Hairfall, please help me in suggesting home remedy any herbal medicine.
Hello Doctor, I am 29 Years old woman. My face and neck have uneven skin. Lips and nose around area are darker than cheeks though I maintain properly. Please advise.
I am 19 year old boy. How can I gain stamina to run in 800 m or 1600 m race? Currently I can run only about 200 metre.
Doc I am not able to upload my pic I got a pimple n red rashes on my face can you please help me out and Sirf I want beard on face but I gt a hair only on my chin n moustache. Please help me doc.
Hello dr, My name is Rahul. I am from bangalore. My age in 21 years, weight is 92 kg and height is 165 cms (5.5 inches). I want to increase my height. Is there any possible way to increase my height. I have tried ashwagandha from 8 months but it's not working. My both parents are short. Kindly please help. Thanks you. :)
Top 10 tips for you to celebrate, stay safe and stay healthy this Diwali.
1. Sweets are hard to resist and during Diwali, when there is plenty of colorful sweets everywhere, it becomes even harder to resist. Remember the fact that Indians are genetically prone to diabetes and so it is always advisable to keep the intake of sugar and starch minimal.
2. Stay away from sweets that use
chemical preservatives , because the intake of such preservatives can cause damage to our kidneys and liver . It can also cause asthma attacks and cancer.
3. Avoid sweets that have ‘silver’ coating . Such foils are often
adulterated by aluminum and aluminum being a hazardous metal can accumulate in our body tissues and can also enter the brain.
4. In times of increasing air and noise pollution that we are witnessing today, it is important that we be responsible while using firecrackers. It is good to buy as little firecrackers as possible, because that can help us spend less and can also stop us from polluting our environment.
5. While using firecrackers we are definitely faced with the risk of burn injuries and so a few precautions are necessary. Always wear slippers during your fun time with firecrackers and never try to do anything to a firecracker apart from lighting it from a safe distance. Kids should be allowed to burn firecrackers only under adult supervision.
6. Do not light firecrackers in crowded areas or on the roadsides, because that might prove to be dangerous for bystanders and the general public.
7. Wear earplugs while exposed to explosive firecrackers. It might sound a bit fancy, but if we ignore it the excessive noise might damage our ears in the long run.
8. It is better to say ‘No’ to alcohol, as any excess is easily possible on this day of celebration. You can avoid a hangover and also the risk of driving while intoxicated if you must drive your car and visit your friends and family.
9. Diwali is a festival that brings a lot of gifts to people, so use the occasion to choose sensible gifts for family and friends. Try gifting fruits or low calorie sweets and snacks instead of ghee-laden sweets.
10. Diwali is also the festival of joy so
make it special especially if there has been any unpleasantness with your family or friends in your past. Shed all your inhibitions and misgivings and make a fresh start. Wish them a ‘Happy Diwali’ and embrace them in joy.
Make your Diwali special for yourself, your family and your friends.