Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
My father age is 68 years. He is sugar and high blood pressure patients. What are I do for his good healthy life.
Hi Doctor my age is 23 last December my arm middle part was broken partially, doctor had cast on it and right now its condition is OK. My question is can I go to gym and make daily workouts?
MY wife 45 years old. She suffer by piles disease. How get release without surgery. Seems piles have inside and out side of the anal.
Hi, I am having sex without condom in her periods is safe or not. Can she get pregnant? Please advise.
I have cold for about five days and I am taking medicines but it do not affecting. What can I do now?
I am 20 ears old nd I have blackheads on my nose and I want to remove them completely I have tried some medicines also but they are showing nothing effect on blackheads how to get rid off blackheads. THANKS.
From quite some time the physical beauty of man and woman has taken a precedence over the beauty of the heart and soul and human beings have always had an inherent interest about sex. Moreover, the interest in looking sexually appealing, including bodily image like bursting breasts in women, bulging biceps in males are innate to human beings for attracting the opposite sex. So is the interest of men in having long and thick penis with the instinct in mind to impress the female species in bed.
Starting from the contraceptive pill in the 60s to modern cosmetic surgeries, man fabricated immense changes to our natural course of copulation. Cosmetic surgeries such as breast enlargement surgeries, liposuction and surgeries pertaining to the genitals are getting increasingly popular. And it is not just among women, but men too have warmed up to cosmetic surgeries. Today, more men are opting for penis enlargement techniques and procedures. Yet, the availability of such procedures have led to a plethora of myths.
The following are some of those:
Myth 1: Lengthening with weights is a good idea
Contrary to popular belief, stretching your penis with weights won't help. Yet, it is somewhat possible to stretch your penis by hanging weights off it, but that would require a scary amount of dedication. Strapping weights off your penis for more than eight hours a day for seven long months may perhaps increase the length of your penis. But that is not medically proven or advised. In fact, there is high risk of injuring your penis.
Myth 2: Supplements, pills and creams will help
If the commercials on television have made you consider using supplements, pills or any other such ways to increase the girth of your penis, then think again. These remedies or medicines don't work and it is possibly a scheme to strip you off your hard earned money.
Myth 3: Using vacuum pumps can make it happen
Vacuum pumps are cylinders that suck out air. The penis is put in it and the pump draws extra blood into it, making it erect and slightly bigger. After that, the penis is clamped with a tight, ring which prevents the blood to flow back. The only catch though is that the erection lasts as long as the ring is on. And using it in excess of 20 minutes, can lead to tissue damage.
Having said all this, one may opt for penile surgery, keeping in mind various side effects. The reality is that 2 to 3 inches of penile length is sufficient to physically satisfy your partner. Sex has nothing to do with size. It is just how you handle your partner, which actually is more important.
Actually 7 years ago I have done handling more than 2 years. So now When I talk over telephone with my girlfriend, an sap like water color oozes from body through penis. So that I have to leave my love. When I see some bad pictures or videos related to sex my penis goes so large and same sap oozes. What is my problem and what should I do to get out of this problem?
My mother, 55yrs old, had chicken pox infection in childhood, same as every child has in summer vacations. 5yrs back she was detected with breast cancer. She had undergone surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy for the same. She is doing fine now. Since 2 days she was taking care of my adult sister who has chicken pox infection. Now is my mother prone to infection once again or will her childhood immunity be effective even after chemotherapy.
Hello mujhe rast ko jab bhi nind ati me so nhi pata correct 4. 33 me hi nind ata hai me bohut pareshan hu mujhe ilaj bataye.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
About masturbation ? If any problem doing everyday am not married after married any side effects ? please suggest Wat can I do after married kuch problem to nahi hoga na.
My father is diabetic and high blood pressure patient. His creatinine level is 2.15 from last 6 months and urea is about 80. Please suggest.
Respected Dr., My daughter is 14 Years old. Suffering from nose blockage, running nose, & sneezing all through the year. It starts from early morning &generally stops after taking bath. Sometimes she takes CZ 3 and also take steam inhalation to get relief. She is suffering from this since childhood. Please advice.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.