Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Gaikwad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Atul GaikwadYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my neck surroundings and on my face they are appearing on my body since last 2 years now am just 18 years old and also I had used many creams.
How can you stop hair fall resulting from chemical treatment? I once took a well hair straightening from an untrained professional, who applied the cream directly on my scalp and I have been suffering from intense hair fall since the very next day. It has been 4 years now but my hair does'nt stop falling. What do you recommend?
I feel pain in my back as soon as I sit with my back straight. This problem is haunting me continuously from a week or so. What should I do?
Hair regrowth is possible. Pls send me some tips of food habits and any medication required pls send.
Sex on 4th march. After that she is having her periods every month. Sequences is 6th march, 1 2 april, 14 may, 14 June,19 July, 19 aug ,20 sep, 27oct.but sometimes she feels that she is pregnant. Is it still possible to be pregnant after 8 periods?
My Face complexion is very dark as compared to my skin. There is approximate 2-3 shade difference between my body and skin. What should I do to equal the equation.
Hi. I am 23 years old male and I am suffering from hair loss disease. When I am sleeping there are too much hair on my pillow. I take many of medicine but there is no relief. What should I do now?
Skin turned reddish or bluish .over near yellow yesterday worked in the sun. Saw this when woke up today morning.
There is very high pain in my both legs knee. My age 80 years. May I take paracetamol 325 mg and Tramadol 37 mg as pain killers life long.
It is extremely important at this stage to realize that this is where the journey starts: irrespective of what a student scores, it should always be kept in mind that this is the start of a long journey towards making a Good career. A good result means that a small milestone has been achieved, but an underperformance, on the other hand, means there are ample scopes in the future to improve upon it. What matters is how one takes the results in its strides and moves on with determination and humility.
- Do not compare: One prime cause of board exam result blues is comparing of result with peers. While the competition is cut-throat in today’s world, it should always be remembered that the real competition is with one’s own self. What really matters at the end of the day is whether one has improved compared to his past. The board result should be an assessment of how one has performed.
- Self-reminder: Self-reminding the fact that there is a maximum limit to the amount of effort that one can put on a test. Beyond a point, it is difficult to influence the outcome. Getting stressed on the outcome of a test one has already penned down month’s back does not make any sense at all.
- Do not Over-think: Over-thinking about the outcome of the result can create a negative impact on the mind leading to exam result blues and depression. At some point, it is wise to not think about the result anymore. Over-thinking will not help in any ways. No matter what happens, it should always be remembered that eventually, everything is going to be just fine.
- Meditation: Keeping calm is, therefore, of paramount importance. Practicing meditation can go a long way in reducing the stress, relaxing the nerve and keeping things simple. It definitely helps to put more hard work and improve.
- Positive distraction: It is a good idea to be engaged in various activities like volunteering in social organizations, extending a helping hand to the NGO’s, learning to play a new instrument, swimming, jogging, taking up hobbies, traveling etc. These positive engagements help us feel wanted and loved by those who are not so well-off with the means that we have been blessed with. It will also help to beat the board exam result blues.
For many life gradually becomes o.k. after the results have sunk in. But, there are those few parents and children who just cannot accept the result and come to terms with it. It is they who must seek professional help from a counsellor/psychologist at the earliest. It is extremely important to keep a check if a child has suddenly become quiet, reserved, does not go out or has stopped mixing with friends and family. Such children should not be left alone. Seeking professional help can slowly bring the child out of this depressed state and help parents to have realistic expectations.