Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atul BiniwaleYour feedback matters!
I am an heart and diabetic patient. I am regularly going for walk for about 5 k. M. And doing exercises. I am not getting sufficient sleep at night and I am going for sleep during day time. Some time no sleep whole night.
I am 40 years old now from last 6 months I have spent miserable life, as because of my job. Today I am jobless, as a medical representative I worked more than 12 years, in 4 - 5 pharma companies, last year my company had wind up, after that I can not get any suitable company to work my duty properly. I have no bank balance as because some cheat fund companies policies. Now my question is can I overcome my present situation? Please help me for your advice Sir. I use to think that I will finish myself. That's why I am living an undisciplined life.
Sir from last two days I have problem in breathing n also I have cough n pain in upper back side. Tell me what to do.
I've ear infection for several days. I've used ear drops and antibiotics but no result. What to do now.
I am in prediabetes my levels is fasting 89, post lunch 164, hba1c is 5.9 .These situation is continuing since 5 years. Before 5 years I am facing burning problem in feet and hands gives suggestions how to decrease this problem. My age 35. Hight 164mt.weight 56 kgs. My family history also diabetic. This is major problem give medicine sir.
I am suffering from constipation m 12 weeks pregnant and when my third month started I felt this unusual thing please help me out as I cannot take any medicines any home remedy or any medicine which is safe in pregnancy?
3 year's back I did unprotected sex with my neighbor. Then after 4 months I got infected with fungal infection. After year's I mean at present i'm suffering from fungal infection at penis. My screening and western blot test result are Negative. It is a disease? Please suggest me? What I do? My family background My father affected with diabetes at early age nearly on his 30th age.
Is there any difference between an Indian foldable lens and Imported lens? Because my grandma is about to undergo an eye surgery and the hospital asked us to select the type of lens. So,could you please help us with your answers as soon as possible. Waiting for a hopeful answers.
I have undergone Radical Prostectomy recently by a Robotic procedure. I have been prescribed Tadalafil 5 mg. One tab to be taken nightly for ever. How does this help. Please clarify.
Due to excessive masturbation I have a pain in my penis nerve. And I also had headache, always feel anxiety. I can't control my sexual feeling.
I am 25 year old male suffering from ankle sprain. I sprained it 3 years ago and consulted the doctor that time. I was asked to take rest for 6 months without doing any strenuous exercises. I followed the advice but I am nor relieved from the pain even now. I want to know of any medicines of methods to return to normalcy. Thanks.
Hello Doctors, I am 21 years old boy and pure vegetarian. What are the natural ways to increase my testosterone level in body. And also suggest which food intake will help me to increase my testosterone level.
Sir am suffering with less sleep. When am trying to sleep it is not getting, at night time am unable to sleep properly by this am getting headache pls help me.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.