Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asmitha GupteYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old I have a girl baby 5 years old. I have severe ashthama can I conceive back. What are the precautions for being healthy during pregnancy.
I have PCOS problem in my ovary. Periods occur in 38 days in every month. Feel severe left side stomach pain before 10 days of my period in every month. Trying to convince since 3 years but not getting result. What I will do.
Dear sir, my wife now pregnant from last 2week, bt at present time I dont want to baby because I am job less, so please give me solution about abortion.
I am 35 years old. I have gone through ivf treatment but unfortunately it was unsuccessful. Bt my periods have not yet started. My date of period was 27th. Pregnancy test done on 29th. Even today periods have by yet started.
Health benefits of Coriander
The disinfectant, detoxifying, antiseptic, antifungal and antioxidant properties of coriander are ideal for clearing up skin disorders such as eczema, dryness and fungal infections.
Low cholesterol levels:
Some of the acids present in coriander, like linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and ascorbic acid (vitamin c) are very effective in reducing the cholesterol levels in the blood. They also reduce the level of bad cholesterol (ldl) deposition along the inner walls of the arteries and veins, which can lead to serious cardiovascular issues like artherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes. More importantly, coriander helps to raise the levels of healthy cholesterol (hdl), which works as a preventative line of defense against a number of dangerous conditions.
Citronelol, a component of essential oils in coriander, is an excellent antiseptic. Additionally, other components have antimicrobial and healing effects which keep wounds and ulcers in the mouth from worsening. They help speed up the healing process of ulcers and also freshen breath. Although not in common use in mainstream products, coriander is often used as an antiseptic component of all-natural toothpastes. In fact, before the invention of toothpaste, people would chew on coriander seeds to reduce bad breath.
My wife is pregnant and she is in her third month. Her body is always shivering and she has low blood pressure, getting restless. What she should do?
There is a big gap between my breast In which position should I sleep for healthy breast. Please advise.
Some of the diseases can manifest during pregnancy, like some diseases of heart, blood pressure, blood sugar etc. But if the couple comes to doctor when they are planning pregnancy, then we can diagnose it and start treatment so that pregnancy can be safe to both the mother and the baby.
On the other hand, some pre-existing disease may turn serious during pregnancy and endanger life of both mother and baby. This includes thyroid disease, hypertension, epilepsy, renal disease, cardiac disease etc. If taken care of properly, the disease can be controlled before pregnancy so that the risk can be reduced. Again all the drugs are not safe for the baby. So, if treated before pregnancy, the mother can be put on safer but effective drugs before pregnancy.
Some diseases may run in family and often goes undetected and can affect the baby. Thlassaemia, hemophilia etc are the best examples. So, if the couple comes to us before pregnancy, we can screen them to diagnose whether they are bearer of the disease or not and then we can take care to prevent birth of defective baby.
Some diseases indicate that there may be problems in having pregnancy, like problems in periods or abdominal pain in female, sexual problems in male and female etc. If treated properly, it will avoid unnecessary time wastage for trying for pregnancy.
The woman can be instructed how to remain healthy to have normal baby, before pregnancy. She can be advised some drugs (like folic acid), can be asked to avoid harmful drugs and substances (like drugs, excessive vitamin a, excessive vitamin d, excessive caffeine, smoking etc). Even the husband can be asked how to improve his fertility (by avoiding heat exposure to his scrotum).
Again some infections can be dangerous for the baby. So, before pregnancy we can treat the women for the infections and in some cases we can vaccinate her to prevent infection.
"a stitch in time saves nine. So, why don't you consult your gynecologist when you are planning for pregnancy? have smooth journey throughout pregnancy and enjoy parenthood.
I am a 20 years girl my boy friend have sex with me often & he licks my vagina daily & sucks my milk so will it cause any harm to me in future?
My period is lighter than usual. It doesn't even feel like I have my period (I do) I'm not pregnant as I've never had sex. My period is usually heavy on the 1st 3 days. I'm on day 3 .and its still light. Do you think its because my blood is low? My mom advised me to take Vitamin b Complex tablets. Do you think those will work?
She has lump in left side of breast in nipple. After child birth. New born didn't feed from left breast and one lump remains near nipple. Its over 4 years. Here left breast side nipple little pain sometimes. Suggest me some medicine or treatment.
I had sex 1st time after my delivery. We had after almost 5 weeks. But it was very painful for me. Too much to bear. What's the reason for the pain.
*if you are speaking to someone on mobile, you can keep moving around while talking.
*if you are on laptop, take breaks from time to time and move around.
* take stairs instead of going by lift.
*park your vehicle some distance away from your destination point and walk the short distance to and fro.
*spend part of your weekend time in physical exercise and any other physical activity.
Most important- realise that your efficiency will go down soon if you neglect your health.
1. Regulates blood sugar.
2. Stimulates appetite and improves digestive system.
3. Prevent from any infection if its paste is applied over wound because of presence of vitamin c.
4. Cleans the body by flushing out the toxins, clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
5. Protects teeth and gum from plaque.
6. Vitamin k in carrot helps in blood clotting.
7. It increases hair growth faster.
8. Protects skin from sun damage, acne, dry skin etc. By removing toxins from body it gives glow to skin.
9. Prevents from devastating diseases like liver failure, cancer, stroke, heart failure, diabetes etc.
10. Rich in calcium so it is beneficial for patients suffering from arthritis, inflammation of joints, calcium deficient patients etc.
You can have carrot in the form of juice, raw eating, sweet dish, cooked as a vegetable, paste for wound, mask for skin etc. So what are you waiting for. Enjoy winter vegetable" carrot" in your diet and be healthy and disease free.
I am planing for pregnancy can I use green tea 2 cups a day and 1 hour walk daly buz my weight is 75 and my age is 21.
I m 27 yrs old suffering from fungal infection after c -sec on near my vagina .Doctor suggest me zenoderm but its not working kindly suggest some best powder or cream for anti fungal and anti bacterial infection
An often painful condition usually involving the bowel, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis, endometriosis is characterized by the abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue beyond the premises of your uterus or your pelvic region. The endometrium, in fact, functions perfectly normal with each menstrual cycle, but because of it being displaced, it cannot exit the body and consequently gets trapped.
Besides causing severe pain and distress, endometriosis can also adversely affect fertility. When the ovaries get involved, certain cysts known as endometriomas tend to develop which often result in the formation of scar tissues and adhesions.
Complications associated with it
- Infertility: Impaired fertility is the most common kind of complication arising from endometriosis, with approximately one-third to one-half women having problems with pregnancy. During endometriosis, the fallopian tube gets obstructed, thereby restricting the union of the egg and sperm.
- Ovarian cancer: Women with endometriosis are more likely to suffer from ovarian cancer. Moreover, they are also more susceptible to acquiring endometriosis related adenocarcinoma, which is another variant of cancer, but a comparatively rarer phenomenon.
How best to treat it?
Depending upon how severe your symptoms are, endometriosis can be treated via the use of medications or through the advent of surgery.
- Pain medications: Certain medications, including pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs, are particularly useful in providing relief to painful menstrual cramps.
- Hormone therapy: Undergoing hormonal therapy can help ward off or reduce the pain of endometriosis, but it should be kept in mind that it is only a temporary fix and that symptoms might reoccur. Hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: This can either be done through laparoscopy or, in more extensive cases, through traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive techniques: These include in-vitro fertilization, and are sometimes more preferable over conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is usually done in more severe cases of endometriosis whereby ovaries are also removed with uterus and cervix