Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asma Riyaj Mulla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asma Riyaj MullaYour feedback matters!
The problem starts after 15 days of our marriage, my wife is complaining that she has itching sensation in her vagina and opening of vagina or when any cloth or plenty touches that part she experience itching sensation there she said that she feels this sensation after having sexual intercourse after marriage in honeymoon but that can not be true as we had the sex before marriage hundred times so please help me or tell me how to cure this problem. Thank you.
Abortion is the process of terminating pregnancy. It is induced, either by the use of medications or by surgical procedure. The term abortion is usually used to denote induced termination. Unsafe sex is one of the major causes of abortion, even though it is legal under a number of circumstances in most countries. The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms.
What are the causes of abortion?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
- Immunological factors
- Problems with implantation
- Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
- Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
- Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
- Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
- Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
- Baptisia: Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
- Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
- Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
- Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.
Related Tip: "Methods of Abortion for Unwanted Pregnancy"
Hello. I was on medications duphaston (d12 to d23) normoz and glycomet for the past three months. I.e.march April and may. I had perfect 28 day cycle for those three months. Myfirat day of last period is 7th may. Today I am 5 days late. Negative pregnancy test. What has to be done. I am getting light headaches, loose motion, lotion like CM ,backaches, d7 to d12 I had clingen for infection. Last cycle. From day 13 v started TTC. Let me know what has to be done. I am confused whether I am pregnant.
I was cuddle with my boyfriend. And his penis touched my tummy. Just my tummy nothing else. And mine periods problem was also there. So I want to know that is there any possibility of pregnancy.
Hi, I had unprotected sex 4 days ago and im already experiencing all the early pregnancy symptoms, such as vomiting, spotting, peeing alot, headache, strong sense of smell and taste, weight loss and fever. Can I do the pregnancy home test now or should I wait?
I am 30 weeks pregnant with AFI-20.8 cm. My doctor said amniotic fluid is more and prescribed tablet aspirin. Could you suggest me is it safe and right medication for this?
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that is holistic in nature. The focus of Ayurvedic treatments is on improving your overall well-being, in addition, to curing the symptoms of the disorder. When it comes to keeping your body healthy, Ayurveda is your best bet. Its holistic nature makes it very potent in improving your body’s immune system so that your body is fighting fit and free of diseases.
Here are some Ayurvedic tips to stay healthy:
- Eat healthily: The food you consume plays a vital role in your health. Different foods have different constituents which affect the body in different ways. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet as they contain necessary vitamins and minerals which are required for the body to function properly. Avoid eating junk food that contains hidden sugars and fats as they can wreak havoc on your body’s functioning.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise has numerous benefits for your body. From keeping your joints healthy to reducing risks of heart diseases, it does wonders for you. Take up a form of cardiovascular exercise such as swimming or running to keep your heart in good shape. Yoga is another form of exercise that is very good for your joints.
- Limit stress: Nothing is as bad for your overall health as stress. It causes chemical changes in the body which make you susceptible to various diseases, both psychological and physiological. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation as it calms and soothes the mind. Simple breathing techniques are also a good way to combat stress.
- Avoid alcohol consumption: Excessive alcohol consumption can increase weight and make you susceptible to diseases such as liver and heart problems.
- Avoid smoking: Like alcohol, smoking is another habit that you need to quit, if you haven’t already. Smoking causes the blood vessels in the body to narrow, resulting in impaired blood circulation.
- Adopt healthier habits: Simple healthy habits such as drinking a cup of lemon juice with warm water in the morning go a long way in keeping you healthy. Lemon is a good source of Vitamin C; consuming it after you wake up provides a boost to your body’s energy levels. Another simple habit you may consider is drinking 2-3 liters of water every day to keep your body hydrated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!