Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asma Riyaj MullaYour feedback matters!
I am a married women. 1 year of marriage life still I didn't get pregnant. So I consulted the gynecologist she said took a scan. After took the scan she said have pcod (before period). But after mensuration didn't seen any cyst on my ovary. After that taking HSG test. The gynecologist told your fallopian tubes are not visible in the x-ray and 2 times no spill can be happened. Now advised to laparoscopy. I am so confused this is really true or not. Any side affect for doing laparoscopy. This surgery was necessary for me or not.
Black tea is widely consumed for its extensive health benefits. This variety of tea has a strong flavor and is more oxidized than other tea leaves. The name is attributed to the tea’s dark color. While the caffeine content of black tea is a bit of a concern to few, the benefits outdo the disadvantages.
- Cardiovascular benefits: Regular consumption of black tea greatly mitigates the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Antioxidants like flavonoids can counter the oxidation of cholesterol. Furthermore, it prevents damage to the artery walls and blood stream. Studies have proved that consumption of black tea can reverse a coronary condition known as the endothelial vasomotor dysfunction. Black tea contains manganese and polyphenols which in turn helps the cardiac muscle to function well and reduce blood clots.
- Prevention of cancer: The polyphenol content in black tea is a potential carcinogen blocker for the body. It is believed to be capable of preventing cancers such in prostate, lung, bladder and breast. Another component present black tea known as the TF-2 is responsible for apoptosis. It can also play a major role in suppressing malignant tumors.
- Beneficial to the immune system: Black tea contains a component known as the “tannins” that helps the immune system to counter viruses such as hepatitis, flu, influenza etc. Tannin can also suppress tumor formation. 3-4 cups of black tea a day can help to lower the inflammation and eradicate unwanted pathogen in the body.
- Fight free radical: Too much of free radicals in the body can cause serious diseases such as cancer, atherosclerosis and blood clots. This is primarily caused by unhealthy consumption of food. Black tea contains antioxidants that are helpful in eliminating the free radicals and help the body refrain from cardiovascular and Alzheimer’s disease. Black tea accompanies with lemon can do wonders for the body.
- Stimulate the nervous system and the brain: Compared to a cup of coffee, black tea contains a much lower portion of caffeine that is helpful in mental alertness. This, however, doesn’t stimulate the heart. L-theanine, the amino acid found in black tea helps to focus keep the concentration going for a longer duration. Furthermore, consumption of 3-4 cups of black tea a day reduces cortisol in the body that in turn reduces the stress. Black tea is also reportedly a good safeguard against the Parkinson’s disease.
- The digestive tract: Black tea goes a long way in helping the body to digest well. The tannins present in the black tea combat the intestinal and gastric illnesses with a therapeutic effect on them. Black tea is also capable of decreasing the activity of the intestine. They possess an anti-diarrhoea effect on the body. 2 cups of black tea do the trick in this case.
My Sister is having problem with her every month periods, she got departed with her husband 4 years back and she is facing menstrual cycle problem every month from last 2 years. How to have smooth Menstrual Cycle every month? she used to have menstrual cycle sometime after 2 months or 3 months etc etc your guidance will be appreciated.
I had sex with my girlfriend but she had so much loose breast .why she has loose breast had she sex with other guy? Is she virgin or not? Plzz help me.
I camplit 1.5 years married life but my wife not pregnant. Sir tell me Any mentally tension will effects to pregnancy? Give me solution,& what is the perfect timing of contact before period to get pregnancy.
Hello doctor, today I have done my ovulation study my doctor suggested me to do that so the result come is that my eggs are 9mm n today is 10th day of my menses. I wanna know can I get pregnant asap, and does the egg size matter to get pregnant and if yes then pls suggest me what all I need to do and eat to get my eggs to grow healthy and to grow faster. My doctor called me on 12th and 14th day too to check the growth. Please help me out so that I can increase the size of egg before my next visit. Doc please rpl me so that it help me a useful way. Thanks.
My periods dates are April 7 May 9 June 11 July 15 Aug 14 Sep 20 Please calculate my days of ovulation. I tried last on 1st Sep but could not conceived.
While having sex yesterday while I was sucking my girlfriend's breast some fluid came out we're worried now what is that fluid about. Is it normal or is she pregnant? Very scared please help me over it.
According breast feed: I had stopped feeding my 4th month baby after 2 month. Now lactation stopped completely. Can I get back usual like breast feed as 2 month .what I have to do.
In my ovulation cycle egg is not getting ruptured and forming as cyst .this causes infertility for us. Please let me know why this is happening.
On 14th day of my period I suffer from pain in my legs and lower back. There is a white discharge also though all that subsides but pain in legs is unbearable. Kindly advise.
I am 31 yrs old married women. I am trying to conceive from last five years but still I m not get pregnant. I had also taken att six months course for t. B in 2007. Height 5ft 2 inch, weight 54kg. Please help me. I had also conceive in 2013 but in fifth months of pregnancy liquor was reduced so Dr. Abort my pregnancy after that I am not pregnant again please help what I can do?
Hi am 2 weeks pregnant by having bleeding regularly. My scan show cyst and blood clot. And my baby growth is bad. So it aborted automatically. Now my query is what is that blood clot? Why it happen? This blood clots affects my another baby continuously?
Its been 3 days now my vagina is itching alot and whenever I uses the washroom its burning as well could you please suggest me some medicine.
My wife's breast is getting fall down, currently we have no any child's, she is 24 year old, how to shape her breast for good looking.
Walnuts: They almost look like the shape of our brain. The most recommended nuts for adult and children as they are rich in omega-3. The brain is almost 70% fat. Give it healthy fats through consumption of about 4-6 healthy nuts.