Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asma MullaiYour feedback matters!
Drink lots of water: People tend to drink less water during winters but it is highly important to hydrate your skin from within. Carry a bottle of water with you whenever you step outside. Herbal tea is also a great remedy to moisturise your skin from within. Don’t leave your skin thirsty. Drink more water and help your skin retain its shine.
Bathe with lukewarm water: Winter is the time when your skin and hair need maximum attention. Though the idea of piping hot water is very tempting, stick to a lukewarm water bath every day. Make sure you use a mild non-drying soap or a moisturising soap to prevent your skin from getting dry and itchy.
Keep your skin moisturised: Choose a good, oil-based moisturiser to keep the skin moisturised and soft. Pay special attention to the exposed parts (and the most affected areas) like your hands, nails, feet and lips. Keep them well moisturised at all times. Use a lip balm to keep your lips soft and supple. Lip balm with SPF works better. Even those who have oily skin must use light moisturising lotions after cleansing to keep the skin soft.
Use a good sunscreen: People like to enjoy the sun during winters but little do they know that exposure to the sun can harm their skin in winter too. Use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or more when you step out in the open. In fact, it should be a part of your daily routine throughout the year. Don’t say goodbye to your sunscreen just because summer is over.
Do not lick your lips: Winter is the season of chapped lips and licking them will make them more chapped. Instead, use a good lip balm, preferably which contains tea tree oil as it helps heal painful cracks.
Internal wellness: This continues to be a requirement all through the year as a healthy skin is a reflection of good inner health. One should continue to eat healthy, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly.
Hi Dr. I have asked abt my date of delivery but two Dr. give me diff date can you please checkout. My last mc date was 30 July 2015.
I am vikas uttam, I have 6 months old baby. My wife would not to pregnant early. Can you tell me any tablets or injection to stop the pregnancy rather than using condoms,
Manage sufficient fluid in your body ; take ors, coconut juice, pomegranate juice and water. Also papaya leaf juice and tulsi is good to maintain platelets count.
Preventive measures are best.
Hello madam, i am 29 weeks pregnant before this I had two abortions because of clotting of blood in placenta and week heartbeat. In torch test I have rubella and cytomegalovirus igG for that I used medicines for 3 months then after we planned for pregnancy now I'm in 7 th month. Up to 5 th month doctor advised me enoxaparin 40mg injection, from 6th month onwards iam using enoxaparin injection for alternate days and hcg5000, susten200 injections for weekly once. By using this did my baby get any side effects? Is there any vision loss or hearing loss to my baby due to this viruses? Can you please reply me? I'm waiting for your response. Thank you mam.
I am 26 years. Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gaye hai par humne 17 months tak koi child nahi kiya par 6 month ho haye hai abhi tak koi pregnancy nahi hui hai koi problem to nahi hai mujhe.
Hello I am 25 year old. Meri shadi ke do sal hogye. Pichle 5 month se mai bachche ke liye soch rhi hun. Lekint mai pregent nhi ho rhi.
I m 18 years old my problem is period in this years period had come twice a month is there any problem.
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My girlfriend is terrified by the ejection of some yellow thick liquid from her sexual part once in a week like periods. Is this cause some problem in future or it is normal. And what to do if it will cause problem?
Hello doctor I am 21 years old .I had a safe sex regularly. But my periods are missed out from 11 days. Yesterday night during sex the condom was misused. Today mrng I took pregnancy test n the result were negative. I don't want to b pregnant .what remedies do I take to avoid pregnancy. please help Hence I request you to Suggest a best remedies. For my sexual life.
I have pcod. M taking metmorfin 500 mg 2 times a day and krimson 35. The day before yesterday my 21 day pill pack ended and yesterday my partner rubbed his unprotected penis on my butt. Is their any possibility if he didn't ejaculate to get pregnant? Is it possible if there was sperm in precum to flow inside vagina and m on pill and still can get pregnant?
I had my periods cycles as 2 July 2016 8 Aug 2016 12 sep 2016 17 oct 2016 18 nov 2016 23 Dec 2016 and 25 Jan 2017 from 30th Jan till 3rd March we had unprotected sex every other day (means leaving 1 day in between for e.g day 1 we had sex so next day no sex on day 3 again sex we did this till 3rd March 2017) in order to get conceived but still no signs n symptoms. Can any1 tell me how to use prega-news pregnancy detection kit whether to store it in fridge right after buying from Pharmacy n than keep it at room temperature n than use it?
I had unprotected sex with my gf, we had oral too. She likes to keep chocolate in her vagina and make me to lick it, is that safe?
Abnormal sexual behavior list.
1. Heterosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of the other gender. (outside of marriage it makes victims of both people. Other victims are: 50m babies have been aborted. +" stds rife among us teenage girls" (25%) because they are not taught" abstinence only. A sub set of this abuse are the crimes of polygamy, rape, statutory rape and incest. - ed.)
2. Homosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender. (this is very high risk for std's - 80% of males have hiv/aids" aids is a gay disease" - ed.)
3. Bisexual - the capacity to feel erotic attraction toward or to engage in sexual interaction with both males and females.
4. Transsexual - a person whose gender identity is different from his or her anatomical gender.
5. Transvestite - a person who is sexually stimulated or gratified by wearing the clothes of the other gender.
6. Gay - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender.
7. Lesbian - a homosexual female.
8. Masturbation - stimulation of the genitals when no one else is around.
9. Bisexuality - forming sexual relationships with other members of either gender, although not necessarily at the same time.
10. Prostitution - the practice of selling sexual stimulation or interaction.
11. Voyeurism - obtaining sexual arousal by observing people without their consent when they are undressed or engaged in sexual activity.
12. Exhibitionism - the act of exposing one's genitals to an unwilling observer to obtain sexual gratification.
13. Fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
14. Sexual fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
15. Zoophilia - engaging in sexual activity with animals.
16. Sexual sadism - the intentional infliction of pain or humiliation on another person in order to achieve sexual excitement.
17. Sexual masochism - the attainment of sexual gratification through the experiencing of pain and humiliation.
18. Necrophilia - sexual arousal and/or activity with a corpse.
19. Klismaphilia - erotic pleasure derived from enemas.
20. Lewdness - sexually unchaste; inciting to lust or debauchery.
21. Telephone scatalogia - lewdness.
22. Urophilia - sexual arousal associated with urine.
23. Apotemnophilia - sexual arousal associated with stump (s) of an amputee.
24. Coprophilia - sexual arousal associated with feces.
25. Coprophagia - sexual arousal derived from eating feces.
26. Pedophilia - sexual contact between an adult and a child. (also includes statutory rape; advocates of sexual orientation would legalize these crimes on minors!)
27. Toucheurism - characterized by a strong desire to touch the breast or genitals of an unknown woman without her consent. Often occurs in conjunction with other paraphilia.
28. Frotteurism - approaching an unknown woman from the rear and pressing or rubbing the penis against her buttocks.`
Doctor delivery time normaly nine months nine days hota hai kya. Actually hame baby next diwali per chihiye to kya aap bata sakte hai ki apox mara mansueation time january mai kya hona chihiye taki baby k born hone ka time diwali aaye.
What is the time of the month, when we can do intercourse without condom, and no chance of getting pregnant. Please also tell whether it is 100 %confirm or not, or either any chance of getting pregnant.
When there is a deficiency of vitamin c you can suffer from gum disease. This is the reason it is best that you take to some of the citrus fruits and vegetables like lemon, orange and cabbage and broccoli. In fact, you should have plenty of these eatables in order to help manage the deficiency. If you prefer you can opt for health supplements and this way you can have the perfect providing of vitamin c. The right intake of vitamin c will help you have the perfect gum structure