Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini Thube
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini ThubeYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year girl and having hair fall problem. Continually my hair falling whenever I comb and wash my hair. I drink plenty of water still the problem is same.
I am a 23 old girl I have self sex with Ms. every day is this harmful to me I just love to have this it had been my habit now.
Hello sir, I'm suffering form month born like red lips. I don't know what should happen or what I can't. please help me what should I do?
I have problem. My penis is so small. During sex with my wife I feel bad. please tell me how to increase my penis size.
I am 38 year old male. suffered from back pain from the last 15 years. Medicines which I ake are maxgalin M 50 3 times Hifenac Mr. 2 times Medrol 4 mg 1 time zinetac 150 3 times I also do jim problem comes every 1/1/2 in a once. Take rest 10 days with medicine. Once recover fir for next cycle. Jay.
I have severe stomach ache during my dates. Complete back and legs are paining please suggest something
Hope you healthy I have frenulum problem when my penis gets erected there is pain on it I saw it on YouTube there was surgery to cut off the frenulum, if it's possible there give exact time to come there because im a student any time im waiting for many hours at hospitals.
I aged 60 and my wife aged 52 are on border line for diabetes. Doctor suggested exercise. And to avoid rice, sugar, potatoes and gur. Can we not eat these items any how or is it allowed in a separate mannry Thanks.
Hello. My husband who is 29 years old. He has suffering from sugar disease. His weight is 83 kg and height is 5 ft 10-11 inch. How he will control weight and sugar/diabetes level. What diet should be taken. And how many weight for height should be need. Please tell me.
Once you cross 18, you tend to lose about 1,000 brain cells every day. The brain is always at work without a moment’s rest, even when you're asleep! When you sleep, apart from letting you dream, the brain works overtime to replenish its ability to function normally in the daytime.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.