Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini JoglekharYour feedback matters!
My teeth are yellowish in colour despite I brush 2 times a day. I floss evey time I eat or drink something. I think that my enamel is intact because I do not have any sensitivity issue. What should I do to make my teeth white?
My face has got many blemishes and marks and is getting dull day by day please suggest some remedy by which I can get my skin glowing.
I get small wound on my lips. It is painful. Is it because of deficiency of any vitamin? Please help me. It is irritating sometimes.
Hello Dr. I am sunil from goa I have a problem of my height at the age of 16 my height was 5.4 inches.
I have fever? What should I do to maintain my health and cover up from fever. Please help me and suggest me.
The World Health Organisation defines health as "A state of physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." And, this state of physical, mental and social health is obtained when we surround ourselves with happy people who love and care for us. A sibling is one such person. Ever since our childhood, siblings are the ones we depend on. We fight them, argue with them and even torment them at times. And, with time, our love for our siblings only grows stronger.
How can your sibling help you achieve good health?
An elder or a younger sibling can help you achieve good health. How? Let's find out.
- Physical exercise is extremely important in order to maintain good health. Whether it is tennis or badminton or any other sport for that matter we need at least two people to play. These games help you keep fit. In fact, siblings can partake and compete in different activities together like running, hopping and skipping.
- The competitive approach between kids while playing helps them become more sportive and playful. It helps them treat failure or loss in a positive spirit.
- With the growing technology, the human generation is becoming lazy. And, a single child will be much more interested in staying indoors, glued to the television than go out and have fun. His physical activity is more or less suppressed. But in the company of a sibling or a friend, people tend to lean more towards going out. Hence, keeping their lifestyles healthy and fun.
- A single child will find it boring to even occupy a swimming pool or stroll down a hill for fun during holiday tours to other places. A holiday trip with a sibling makes swimming at the hotel pool, or strolling down the pathway a lot of fun. Swimming and strolling are in fact physical activities which help a person keep fit.
- Over a period of time the generation gap between the child and parent becomes so vast, that the child is not able to share emotions and feelings with the parent. This under severe circumstances leads to depression and in worst cases suicide. This is a case of mental ill health. Generation gap between siblings hardly exists and they find it a lot easier to share their emotions and private feelings with each other. They support and guide one another to boost each one's morale, and thus contribute to one another's mental wellbeing as well.
So, having a sibling may seem troublesome at times, but, it sure does have its boon!
I am getting dark patches on thighs and they are becoming black After applying ointment. How to get rid of them0)?
Sir, I'm 21 years old. In ECG my first degree av block (PR 228). And echo cardiograph and lipik profile are normal. Many time my heart beat more then 110/ minute. And in night many time slow less 65. I'm very upset. Many time heart beats missing. please what can I do? And it is serious problem or not. Thanks.
About hair fall I am suffering from hair fall and itchy dandruff since 5 years. I have taken all types of treatment but nothing goes in my favour.
I am a diabetic patient since 15 years. FBS is 98, PPBS140.My serum creatinine 1.20 ca, ph,sodium are under control in normal range. But I am in diet control (S.Creatinine reduced from 2. 0).My age 52, Height 5'3" weight 40 Kgs (Before kidney problem it was 58. What calorie food I should take to increase weight not affecting Blood Sugar and Kidney?
I get urgent urge to go for stool when ever I get nervous or excited. This mostly happens when I go out. I have to go 2-3 times to washroom to feel normal. Then again if there is a traffic jam then also I get urge to go for stool which is uncontrollable. Because of this I am not able to travel and even enjoy my normal life. I cant walk far from my home. I search for washroom where ever I am. When I am at home. Or a place where washroom is easily accessible I feel normal. No urge no nervousness. No sweating. No thoughts of what if I need a washroom what would I do.
One of my lower tooth is shaking after taking a X-ray it is known that it is due to bone loss . Need to know the way forward
Drinking plenty of water, often considered to be between eight to ten glasses per day, provides many benefits, including preventing and relieving tight and cramped muscles related to dehydration. However, tight muscles can have a variety of causes and might require dietary and lifestyle changes to adequately deal with.
Minerals, electrolytes and water are all needed for normal muscle tone and function. Calcium is especially important for contraction, magnesium is needed for relaxation, and water for firmness and electrolyte exchange.
Athletes commonly have tight muscles and also people who are under stress. Tight muscles lose their flexibility and might become painful to the touch. Mineral deficiency, especially magnesium, can lead to muscle tightness, twitching and maybe even restless leg syndrome at night. A lack of electrolytes, such as sodium, interferes with nerve conductance to muscle fibers and results in tightness and spasms. Poor blood circulation hampers the minerals, electrolytes and water getting to muscles, which can cause symptoms.
Most of us drink a lot of beverages but it has either caffeine or alcohol which can both lead to mild dehydration.
Simple ways to reduce muscle tightness
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Reduce caffeine and alcohol.
3. Eat bananas and foods rich in magnesium and use seasalt with food.
4. Do stretching exercises
5. Try massage to relieve pain from tight muscles.
If pain and tightness persists consult a health practitioner for evaluation and treatment.