Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Ajit GokhaleYour feedback matters!
My vagina tastes weird (kind of pungent). Smell although is fine. Can it be some sort of infection. Also I smoke if that can be a reason. Please suggest.
Hii dc I had sex with my Boyfriend on 8th of May n my periods got over by 3rd of May. I had unwanted 72 within 24 hours. N then after 5 days. Bleeding started it ws continue till 4 days like normal periods typ. N still I haven't get my periods. The last time bleeding ws on 15th of May after having unwanted 72 n my date ws 29th but still I haven't gt my periods yet. Plzzzzz dc hlp me m really vry worry about it. N plzz tell me wht date should I consider for my periods 15th or 29? please hlp me waiting for your response. Thanks.
My sister in law give birth to a baby boy in January her periods not start yet and she got pain in tummy regularly she give birth to her baby by c section.
I am pregnant from 1 month 5 days and I got spot cycling twice time during that. I do not want it. Pls suggest ?and share with me right tablet for abort for the same.
If we proceed for tubectomy, what should be the gap after abortion that done on 1july. During operation any complications can be possible, my wife is fit, no bp ,no sugar, no any other problem, tell me if there any adverse effect on her body or sex life.
She has already taken abortion pills 2 times. If she take again then she feel any problems in future or not .What is duration of taking oral pills. Up to how much days. From last menstrual.
If I took pills for unwanted pregnancy ,then it will reduce my further pregnancy chances? Is it true?
Cancer is the scourge of modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. With the ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing chemotherapy may lose hair.
Sex and chemotherapy
Although sessions of chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing chemotherapy.
1. It is possible to have sex while undergoing chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
2. If your doctor says you can have sex then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if chemotherapy is successful.
1. The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
2. Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only, if proper healing has occurred should the patients consider sex.
3. Certain types of chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My periods were regular till feb. On 7of every month. I was ill after my feb menses. I was on strong medications for cough and cold as fever as well. In the month of march I waited for my periods on 7-8 but they happened to come on 19 march. Meanwhile we were trying for the baby. Now in april I didn't had my periods yet. My upt was -ve on 25 &27 too. My gynae has suggested to repeat upt after a week. And has given me folic acid. I had pain in left side of lower abdomen yesterday.
I have a son of 1 year old. Now I want another child after 5 or 8 years. What can I do as my husband is very strict and he is not agreed that I can take any medicine for a gap between the two child. He is also not allowing me to keep copper T. I am not very good in english but I hope that you will understand my problem and you give me right suggestion Thanks.
My wife has 3 times abortion including one ectopic pregnancy last year. This time we have done folicular study for 04 months and finally she conceived. Her lmp was 16/04/15. We have done hcg count day before yesterday and it was 31056, eight days before it was 2810. See suddenly noticed last night slight red dropping in her underwear. Since she had three times abortion with same kind of spoting I am very much worried. Every time hcg was never so high, last miscarriage hcg was 1021, but now hcg being so high at 6th week but stil there is spotting. Please advice urgently. We are going for usg today evening. Thanks.
I am having itching in my vagina outer part area. Can I apply any cream. R suggest me some creams to apply. But tat area s dry Oly. No Whit discharge s there.
Once is good, twice is better, multiple times , oh is even better. You must have heard about the desire to reach the pinnacle of pleasure multiple times. According to Rachel Carlton Abrams, the co-author of the book named 'The Multi Orgasmic Woman', an average woman is inherently able to climax multiple times. Reaching the climax more than once is not something you should be shy about.
Here are a few tips which can help you reach the climax multiple times:
- Do not be prepared for only one: Never ever be just single-minded. If you prepare yourself for only one orgasm, chances are high that you will not be able to have another after that. If your expectations are limited, then the possibility of you limiting your body to only one orgasm is high. Do not switch of your body mentally or sexually after reaching one climax. You have to be open-minded and be expectant towards being aroused again. If you have the right attitude, then that's the first step towards multiple orgasms.
- Foreplay is necessary: The second key to having multiple climaxes depends on how much time you devote to foreplay. Foreplay is extremely necessary as that will enable both you and your partner to attune your bodies for another climax. You might even reach your climax while your partner is still at the foreplay. Also make sure that you and your partner work towards your second orgasms slowly. Do not hurry too much as that might just mess up the entire experience.
- Exercise regularly: Kegel exercises are usually done to keep the pelvic region fit. If you want to experience multiple orgasms, make sure that you keep your pelvic region fit and fine. Flex your uterine muscles to tighten them; after holding it for some time, loosen them. Do this routine a couple of times. If you combine it with the pelvic connecting crunch, then you will be able to get the maximum out of your next orgasm.
- Take small gaps: It is usually better to keep a small time gap after you have reached one orgasm. It helps to calm you down and your partner sexually. After reaching the climax once, both you and your partner are going to be extremely sensitive to go for another round immediately. Hence if you both take a short break before working up to another climax, it will help you reach the peak.
So, if you still thought that reaching climax multiple times was something very difficult, well now you know it isn't. Try the above methods out and you will get to know why.