Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Ajit GokhaleYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old girl married in november 2014. I did sex on 18 april and 25 april 2015. My period started on 23april 2015. My period start 4 or 5 days before period date from last 7 months. I took ultrasound on 12 may 2015 my report is: bladder: uniformly transonic with normal wall thickness. No mass/ calculus seen. Uterus: antiverteted and measures 55x50x64 measures. Endometrial cavity appears in midline and normal. Myometrium appears homogeneous. No mass seen. Right adenexa show an area of altered echogenicity size. 44x39mm, from which ovary could not be separated. Left ovary: normal in echopattern. Cul - de sac show fluid. Impression? right adenexal mass.
I am 32 years old, last year in the month of june I removed my left ovary due to ovarian cyst which is dermoid. Since last 6 to 8 months I am suffering from pain in the left side in kidney along with pain in the muscles of both legs.
Hello Doctor, If the pregnant lady watch horror movie it will affect newborn, I don't know it is relevant but I have concerns regarding this please advise. Thank you.
I am not having my periods regularly. What are the reasons for it. Please suggest me to make it normal what should I do?
Now my wife is suffering two months pregnant, she is not willing to take food, what to do & guide her life style.
Hi. M 20 year old female. I guess m having yeast infection. As my vaginal discharge is very thick. N its secreting in large amount. Wht oral medicine cn b taken.
I am not getting my periods & its been 12 days late. What should I do? Should I wait or consult my doctor for medicine purpose!
1. Hit the hot spots
A friction position may help you have an orgasm during intercourse. Get on top, for example, so the top of your clitoris is rubbing directly on your partner’s pubic bone. Or lay on your back with a pillow underneath your butt.
2. Talk the talk
" men really want direction. Let your partner know when he’s on the right track, either by telling him what feels great or by moaning.
3. Learn on your own
You can’t talk the talk if you don’t know what turns you on" to train your body to be orgasmic, you have to masturbate.
4. Exercise your orgasm muscles
" kegels are the classic exercise for women who want to transform feeble orgasms into fabulous ones, locate these muscles in your pelvic floor by stopping yourself from peeing midstream. Then tone them by clenching when you’re not peeing. Do kegels every day, ideally a few times a day. And keep breathing while you squeeze.
5. Get risky
Research shows that engaging in thrill-seeking behaviors together stimulates dopamine in the brain, which gets your juices flowing.
6. Delay the pleasure
" the longer the arousal buildup, the bigger the explosion. Get yourself close to orgasm, then slow to a simmer. Repeat that a few times before you climax.
7. Focus on breathing
Tantric sex may sound new-agey, but its central tenet—focused breathing—may boost your pleasure" you can use your breath to channel your sexual energy. Partners who breathe in tandem may slow the rush to orgasm and create a bigger buildup, which can intensify pleasure.
8. Explore erotic
Erotic movies and books can be tasteful and arousing, and the more aroused you are, the better your orgasm chances.
9. Try creative foreplay
If it takes you longer than your partner to warm up, fulbright says, get a head start by e-mailing or texting each other sexy messages.
10. If you’re not orgasmic, advice from a pro may be helpful. Nerve damage or low testosterone could be the problem" your doctor can do a medical evaluation" or look at relationship factors"
11. Relax, relax, relax!
My date of periods is between 13 to 16 but I do not want periods to come this month as I am going out to various temples. So I do not want it. please suggest me the medicine to postpone it. Dosage, n will it effect on periods of next month?
I am 22 year pregnant woman my forth month is running now. I want to know what should I eat in pregnancy for healthy baby. Kindly please suggest me a complete diet chart.
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Which exercise are suitable for a cesarian delivery? And after how many month can she continue her physical relation with her husband?
I am 23 aged. I need to know weather I need laparoscope because it is found that there is cyst in my ovaries .in right it is 4.4 *2.1 and in left it is 4.3 * 2.3 .anti mullein hormone is 17.3 .so please give me your valuable suggestions and opinions.
I had sex with my bf on 20th May within 24 hours I had ipill & I had my period on 3rd June. I don't have to worry of getting pregnant?
For last 2 months on my first day of period am unable to pee. Feeling of pee but when I go I can not pee properly. Frequently this happens feeling fuller in bladder the 2nd day its normal. No heaviness in bladder.
Summer vacations can make you very lazy and it becomes difficult for you to indulge in physical activities because of the hot and sweaty weather. However, here are a few ways in which, you can avoid weight gain during the season:
- Never Arrive Hungry: Eating before hand can help you stay away from different kinds of temptations as you go to a celebratory event or a gathering. This way you do not end up eating a lot of junk food.
- Redirect Your Attention: Many people overlook that there is a whole other world to an event or a party than the food. Try not to look at the gathering as only a feast occasion.
- Pace Yourself: In case that you pack in as much as you can in thirty minutes, you bite faster. Biting slowly will fill you up easily and this way you do not consume too much.
- Number Your food items: At the point when there are food items that you can count as you eat them, put a toothpick in your pocket for every bite you take. Set the farthest point for a number of toothpicks you can collect.
- Outmanoeuvre the buffet: At the point when food is served in buffet style, use a small plate and do not stack your food. Restrict your servings to a small amount.
- Restrain alcohol: Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of liquor at parties. It is not just about calories but rather about control. In case that alcohol does tempt you, try to drink some water and then ask yourself if you still need that drink. Most of the times, it is because of lack of water that you feel the urge to drink other beverages.
- Be choosy about sweets: With regards to sweet, be extremely particular. Confine your desires to little servings and only to what is exceptionally tempting to you. In case that you know you are the type who cannot stop at one chomp, it could be very unhealthy for you. Try to tell someone else about it and let them help you.
- Present to your own treats: Whether you are heading off to a gathering or an office potluck, think about bringing as a low-calorie treat that you know you will appreciate. Bringing your own pastry will make other options less enticing.
- Confine "tastes" while cooking: In case that you do a great deal of cooking during the occasions, get serious about every one of those "tastes." People lose their cravings when they have been cooking than they have been eating the entire time.
- Walk it off: Other than consuming some additional calories, this will make tracks in an opposite direction from the food for a while. Get people off the chair and move. Go out for a stroll as a family before or after the dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I have irregular periods for polysistic Ovary. Hair fall and overweight problem as well as. How to get over?
Constant problems in women during intimate activity is enough to send you or your partner in agony. It is important to understand that it can be due to female sexual dysfunction. Female sexual dysfunction can happen at any stage of a woman's life and can be lifelong, but os usually acquired later in life. Also it can be due to some situations or all sexual situations.
Women with sexual dysfunction might show the following symptoms:
- Decreased sexual desire: A lack of interest and willingness to engage in sexual activity is the most common symptom of female sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual arousal disorder: The desire of involving in sexual activity might be present, but it is difficult to become aroused or unable to maintain the arousal during the act.
- Orgasmic disorder: One experiences repeated and constant difficulty in attaining orgasm despite of an orgasm and stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: Pain is experienced on vaginal contact or stimulation
Following can contribute to dysfunction:
- Medical conditions like kidney failure, heart diseases, cancer, and multiple sclerosis can lead to dysfunction. Some medicines like the antihistamines, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines can lead to a lowered sexual desire and an inability to experience orgasm.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, after a baby and menopause also affect the sexual activity. The estrogen levels fall postmenopausal and change the genital tissues along with the sexual responsiveness. It is believed that a decrease in estrogen levels leads to a decrease in the blood flow of the pelvic region, thus leading to more time for an orgasm.
- An anxiety or depression, which has not been treated can lead to sexual dysfunction. A history of sexual abuse or stress that has been present for a long time also leads to dysfunction.
- A conflict with the partner in the relationship or about sex can also decrease sexual responsiveness.
- Openly communicating with your partner about your likes and dislikes makes a great difference
- Regular exercising gives a boost to the stamina and elevates the mood thus increasing romantic feelings. Use of alcohol should be decreased
- Taking help from a therapist in case of problems with sex and relationships
- Use of device and lubricants can help in arousal