Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin BoradeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chronic insomnia associated with ADHD. I lack concentration in almost everything. If someone is discussing a topic or if a teacher is explaining something I can't understand anything. Also I am unable to sleep from past 6 months. How can this be cured? Is it due to some chemical imbalance?
Premature (30weeks) born by lscs weight 1.3kg vital stable what could we do for management like feeding and handling etc.
My daughter is in 6th std she has lots of lices and nits in her hair pls give me some solution for this ?
My dauter (now, 12months, identified at the age of 7th month after birth) suffering with hypoglyssemia (low sugar) on testing with criticl blood sample, it is found she has high insulin. May be due to tumor in pancria. We have treated with diazoxide but no change have found on recurrence. So we stoped its use. Do you have any treatment for same. Kindly revert.
What are the symptom of asthma. My 5 years old daughter facing this problem. Pls tell me the solutions.
My son 5 month usually give out milk in the form of curd. Is there any problem of digestion. Pls advice.
Hello Dr, Actually my query is regarding to my son. Who is 1 year old. He is having Gas problem. He do not eat anything because of his less number of teeth. But he takes cow milk. But as per my observation, when he takes milk this problem increases. Kindly suggest what we can do so that his gas problem can be solved easily and he can continue with his milk properly? One more thing, he use to drink with his bottle. Is there anything which can help us to avoid feeding with bottle. Please provide your valuable inputs. Thanks and Regards
Hi, my grandson is 40 months old. His hb is very low. He hesitates for any type of food. Can I get solutions so that he will start eating food.
My daughter is 25 days old. She is vomiting after some feed. She does not take breast feed. She is taking Isomil. I had done electrolyte taste and the result is Potassium 5.5, Sodium 140 and Chloride 106. Is there any problem?
Hi, our relatives baby has hydrocephalus and placed a stunt from head to stomach almost 3 years back. Now she is nearly 3.6 years old. What would be the next step and how world be her health in future. Now she is very active and doing well. Please let us know the consequences and about her health problems in future. Thanks,
I have taken amoxicillin cetrizine after that breast milk production is less. Plus suggest how to increase the production.
I have too much acidity and gas problem . I have problem of back pain and stomach pain. My brain is not feeling relax I have no any tension. But I feel upset . My whole body was totally tired without any work . I have problem of breathing. Tell me what can I do.
My son is now 40 days old and is on PreNan. He always pooped well; however, off late he seems constipated and has been pooping in the form of clay balls. At times he cries while pooping. What is should I do to help him so that he does not struggle?
Since last 15 days my 9 month old daughter was not able to digest anything. Whatever she is eating that is coming with mucus. Doctor told it is stomach infection. But now mucus is not coming but for the last 2 days one drop of blood is coming with stool. Kindly advice.
My 2 year old son infected with typhoid from 21 days. He is hospitilis on 15 th march & fever is gone for next four days. From 20 the march again he got fever after almost 8 hrs repetitively. Dr. Told yesterday for x ray chest. What will be actual problem with him.& can you suggest any medicine. Xray reports are normal.
What a mother should expect about baby's hair growth.?
Every baby is special in his own way. Some are bald beauties and some have heaps of hair. Hair density mostly depends upon the genetic makeup of the baby. In the initial six months of life, babies hair tend to fall. Some may become totally bald and may not show any growth for some time.This is completely normal. Most babies show new hair growth between 9 months to 12 months of life. Almost all babies have growth till their second birthday. The colour and texture of the hair may vary from that present at birth. Curly hair can be replaced by straight hair. And thick dense hair can be replaced by thinner and sparse hair.
How to wash my baby's hair?
With newborn babies, In the early days the best way to wipe their hair is with a sponge. Support your baby's shoulders and head, which again should be tilted slightly, and gently pat the wet and warm sponge over the hair until it is sufficiently clean.
After 4-5 weeks in young babies use a small amount of baby shampoo on your baby's hair. Softly rub in a circular motion, and then use a plastic cup or your hand to rinse off the shampoo.
Always be gentle whenever you message a tearless baby shampoo into your baby's scalp. A too-brisk scalp massage can force hair follicles and speed up hair loss or breakage.
How often should I wash my baby's hair?
You should never wash your baby's hair everyday. Particularly with the newborns, there's just no requirement. Once, twice or on need basis baby's hairs can be washed. Instead of washing it every day, gently wipe it with a sponge daily to remove any dirt and fresh your baby up.
Which shampoo should I use?
Always use tearless nourishing natural ingredients shampoos. During first month try to avoid shampoo. Tearless shampoo can even hurt, avoid spillage in eyes. Adult shampoos should be avoided as it contains chemicals that can be toxic to the baby.
Will shaving head improve my babies hair growth?
Shaving your baby's head does not improve the hair growth. The hair just looks healthier with the dried, scraggly ends removed
My kid has constipation problem. She poops only once in 2 or 3 days. We have tried many home remedies, allopathy and homeopathy also. He bowel movement has not become proper yet. Please advise.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.