Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh R ParnaikYour feedback matters!
I am suffering sugar patient left side shoulder pain from past 6 months. I approach many ortho doctors but no solution. please give me suggestions.?
Hi doctor I am farseen ahamed. I am an 18 yers old boy I have a problem in my eyes and I use spepts of very thick one and I am very uncomfortable to ude that. Now I am going to decide that wear contact lenses so I humbly request yo to please send me the full details of the contact lenses.
Hello, I am 22 years old male 5 years before I removed my right side upper teeth. Its slowly damaged my teeth structure now and gums upper portion partially damaged. So what should I do?
Maintaining a healthy diet in summer is a concern for most individuals in the modern world.The sun is shining and the mercury levels are soaring, you know the summer is here and there is no escape from it. It is a season where energy levels and appetite are low and a slightest activity causes the sweat to flow off your back and face. Life goes on and it is very necessary to cope with the heat to avoid the usual problems of dehydration, heatstroke and a feeling of lethargy. The best way to beat the heat is to eat the right food. Eating the right type of food makes the summer pleasant and enjoyable.
Here are some really cool summers foods that will help you beat the heat and keep you refreshed.
Water is an essential ingredient that keeps the body cool. With high humidity levels sweat does not evaporate easily, hence it is important to hydrate your body even when you are not thirsty. It is important to increase the intake of water regardless of your activity level.Water is important to maintain healthy functions of body cells. It is essential to drink plenty of water to replenish losses due to excessive sweating dehydration etc.
Chilled soups are great appetizers to start your meals in summer. You can choose from the regular tomato or mixed vegetable soup or opt for chilled soups made from vegetables with a dash of mint or coriander to add a refreshing flavor. It is advisable to have soup as they hydrate you and fills you so you can eat less and have
3. Cooling drinks
In summer, cool drinks and juices like lime juice, jal jeera, kokam juice or buttermilk are good options to keep yourself cool. Coconut water is another option that is cooling and nourishing. They should be consumed in regular intervals to keep yourself hydrated.
Like chilled soups, salads are a great way to start your meals in summer. Salads are quick to prepare and are quite healthy (unless you load them with heavy dressings). Remember the more the number of fresh vegetables in the diet, the healthier you will be in summer. Salads are healthy and easy to digest in summer.
You can stock your refrigerator with a wide variety of summer vegetables like onions, brinjal, bottle gourd, celery, tomatoes and cucumber as they are very nutritious and low in calories.
6. Fresh Fruits
It is important to minimize the intake of dried fruits and increase the intake of fresh foods. Fresh fruits are nutritious and refreshing. Many seasonal fruits like mangoes, litchi, water melons, strawberry and jamuns are available in summer. These fruits are juicy and can be had as snacks to beat the heat.
7. Cook vegetable with curd or tomatoes
Most Indian foods are made in the form of gravies .It is important to save your rich gravies made from coconut, cashew nuts and poppy seeds (khus khus) for when it is cooler. It is advised that in summers you have light gravies made from tomatoes, or curd as they are easy to digest. Adding cumin seeds (jeera) and coriander will make the gravies more cooling and appealing.
It is advised that you avoid fried, spicy or salty food to avoid the discomforts of summer. It is also essential to cut down beverages such as colas, tea or coffee. Tea and coffee contain caffeine that leads to dehydration when had in excess amounts, hence it is essential to limit the consumption of tea and coffee to one or two cups in a day.
Curd is a great summer food as it has cooling properties. Curd can be had in various forms like raita, lassi, shrikhand, chass etc .It is recommended consuming curd in summers as it contains proteins in the pre digested form and is rich in vitamin B which helps to soothe allergies and ulcers that are common during hot season.It is important that that you choose your food wisely to beat the scorching heat of summer and to avoid being falling ill.
Hai I have hair loss problem which is not able to cure please give me some interesting things ok thanks.
I have Eczematous eruption on back side of body suffering from 3 - 4 months. Please tell me proper medicine or ointment.
I am facing hair loss problem, is it because of over masturbation, or due to thyroid, as I have hyper thyroid problem also n habit of over masturbation.
Hi My last period may 15th still am not getting period, but I have back pain and period pain from last 1 week ,but no bleeding, today I check urine test (pregakem) it came negative, but still am getting period pain, Tomorrow we planing to go trip so can I take post pone tablet? Pls can you assist me, Am pregnant or no?
Hi, Last night when I was sleeping. I had an erection. The weird thing was that it felt like that something is pushing inside from the skin of my penis as if like it wants to get bigger but my skin is holding it. My foreskin is still not retractable which I also asked a doc and he told me it is fine, some people cannot retract it but it is no issue. But yesterday I felt like it wants to come out, I also felt like giving it a push (I was enjoying the feeling) but when at last at I finally gave a push on my own without using my hands. It felt like it is going out of its limit to stretch and it will tear. I immediately stopped. Can someone help me. This happened with me first time. I guess it happened once more quite a long time back.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis. Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am 23 yr old female medico. I am trying to loose weight. I lost 5 kg in last 6 months. Bt now it has become static. Although my diet nd exercise are same. What to do loose further.
This question is for my younger sister. She was 26 years old and very healthy pregnant lady. She had a c section delivery and during the process her blood flowing heavily from her genital and those doctor can't stop that as doctor said and referred to other hospital. After that she went for surgery name called hysterectomy but then also she had not survived. So my question is what is reason of excessive bleeding and after doing hysterectomy also why she could not survive?
I suffer from hair thinning on the crown of my head. I am a female 55 years of age. What does PRP entail. Can hair thinning be rectified? What is the approximate cost.?
Sex is an extremely personal and subjective matter. Different individuals relate to and indulge in sex differently. The idea of sex also varies from person to person and may not always fit the stereotypical penile-vaginal penetrative intercourse.
There is no way of determining exactly how much sex is good and how much of it is too much. Some people like to be sexually active with thorough regularity while others find comfort in abstinence. Age also plays an important role here with people between the ages of 18-29 indulging in higher levels of sexual activity than those who are middle-aged or elderly.
The different levels and frequencies of sexual activity have varying degrees of impacts on the overall mental, physical and sexual health of a person. There are numerous health benefits attached to having an active sex life, which manifests themselves in both the body and the mind.
The health benefits of having sex are -
As per studies conducted, it has been shown that having sex, at least, two times a week can boost overall physical and mental health. The many health benefits of being sexually active are as follows:
- It improves immunity and makes the body more resilient to diseases
- It improves bladder control in women and prevents urinary incontinence
- It prevents erectile dysfunction in men
- It improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- It acts as a stress reliever
- It improves functioning of the heart and lowers the risk of heart disease
- It reduces sensitivity to pain
There are several other benefits of sex, which include the effective healing and nurturing of the body in a holistic manner.
Is there a limit to having sex?
A large number of people all around the world are concerned about their carnal compulsions and frequently approach sex therapists about what frequency of sex constitutes as a 'healthy' dose.
There really is no such thing as too much sex. But if overindulgence in sexual activities causes a disturbance in everyday activities such as work, classes, household responsibilities and other obligations, it becomes a problem. If such a situation arises, it might be signs of a sex addiction in which case it is important to consult a sexologist or sex therapist. Ideally, having sex two times a day is good for your body, mind and soul.