Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AshradYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe pain in my legs. Can I improve my problem please tell me fast and easy and simple pain relaxation and I would be great to relax OK doctor please let me know if you have any solution.
Sir I am from kashmir but presently I am living in noida, I have lower back pain in my back side from last seven momths. It was very painful in first four months but when I took a lot of medicines from soura institute that lies is in kashmir valley afterthat I was feeling good to some extent but nowadays seldom the pain started as intially it was. The doctors from kashmir valley told me that you have disc problem as I was doing some hard work in my home like agriculture and many other works which we have to do in our day to day life. Now I need advice from you regarding the recovery of this pain.
I am 45 years old, I am suffering from back neckache for last three years, i am diabetic also please help what can i do for relief my pain.
My mother aged 69, is having Knee pain, she could not walk due to certain inflammation at knee part and certain click sounds. Please suggest the remedy for it.
I am 32 years female, when I wake up in morning I felt some stiffness in my fingers, my rf is positive (106) but pgi chandigarh's doctors says that they didn't find any symptoms of it so they can't give me any medicine. But I have a little pain and stiffness all the time of day. What should I do? Please guide. Thanks.
What are the kidney stone? My back side pain ,is it because of kidney stones in the morning my pain too much could you please help me?
My leg is paining when I am running can't have solutions need help so I can run and become solder I have to become this its my dream.
Hi I had a baby in nov 2014 by c section. And from last 2 months having severe knee pain and back ache when I get up in the morning. I feel really week and tired all the time.
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kg, right now I am 65 kg, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have ligament tear on my right knee, due to over weight unable to walk.
I am 25 years old I have back pain problem form three days I have do my job but I can sit on chair and I can not work so please give me solution.
I am suffering from cervical n leg pain for last 4 years. I have used lots of pain relief medicines nd therapies. But I don't work.
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder that is characterized by pain in the muscles and the joints. This disorder leads to the development of multiple tender points on the body, wherein, a very small amount of pressure applied might result in pain. In some cases, social isolation and depression may occur as a result of this disorder.
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
1. You will have difficulties in sleeping at night
2. You may experience mental problems and cognitive dysfunction
3. Light and noise sensitivity
4. Irritable bowel syndrome
5. A numb feeling on your hands and feet
6. Chronic headaches
7. You may experience painful periods
8. Restless legs syndrome
9. You may be depressed
The muscles of the body tend to feel overworked, even though you may not have exercised. You may also experience deep throbbing pain and burning sensation in the muscles. In addition, it may cause symptoms similar to osteoarthritis and bursitis. You are at a higher risk of being affected by fibromyalgia if you have a family history of this particular disease.
Some other causes of this disease are:
1. Certain infections and illness may lead to fibromyalgia
2. Car accidents
3. Any repetitive motion
The treatments for this disorder include:
- Sleep management: Optimal levels of sleep at night help in improving symptoms of fibromyalgia. Don’t drink coffee or consume spicy foods before going to bed as these have the ability to interfere with your sleep cycles.
- Medications: The doctor may prescribe medications to manage the pain. Taking anti-depressants may be necessary if you suffer from depression.
- Other therapies: Massage treatments help in easing the symptoms of fibromyalgia. You may continue with your exercise regimen after consulting the doctor. Relaxation techniques like mediation may help improving your mental health. You may also be asked to include various food supplements to make sure your body receives the necessary nutrients in the right amounts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.