Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok SanchetiYour feedback matters!
1. Take nutmeg (jaiphal) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
2. Take clove (lawang) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
3. Take sandalwood (chandan) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
4. Take spines of silk cotton tree (semal) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of milk till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
5. Make a paste of red lentil (masoor), turmeric (haldi) and lemon juice. Apply it on the acne for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
6. Rub raw garlic (allium sativum) several times a day, it helps in relieving the pain and also heals acne fast.
7. Split off a portion of aloe vera leaf and rub the pulp directly on the skin.
8. Fresh 5 leaves of neem taken everyday in the morning helps in removing stubborn acne.
Hi, what are things required for to glow skin and shy and look beautiful , natural way. And please tell me which soap is good for the face.
I have been facing Chronic Urticaria for nearly one year. I have tried four dermatologist but in vain. Red hives come up on skin, and have intense itching problem. I have been given steroid and non-steroid drugs. Steroid drug caused much urination resulting into many other problem. I request hon'ble doctor for an effective remedy... Thanks
Hello, I am 20 years old male, and I had bought L-glutathione 20000 mg capsules with vitamin c 1000 mg. So please can you tell me, is it right amount intake for skin whitening. And also suggest me best time for intake. Thank you.
I have black spots and small pimples (not sure these are pimples) on my face and back also. Glow of my face is also going day by day. After bath, there are white patches on my face. My face is getting dull day by day. Please tell me what to do.
I am using melabest cream for last 6 months but now I stopped my skin becomes dark more and more what was the solution. Can you please give me any alternative solution. Sir.
Recently my skin is becoming like ageing one. Its like those who are of 30+ age. My age is 25. And I just drink 400 ml of water in a day. Is this because of water shortage in my body?
Hello Dr. m suffering from dark circles under my eyes one of my friend suggest me to use no marks cream and fair N lovely cream in equal amount under my eyes twice daily should I go for it? Is it save for my eyes kindly suggest me or should I go for laser treatment. Pls help thank you.
Sir mere face par thode pimple ke daag h and chehre par dark spot ho gya h jisse mera chehra saawla dikhta h iske liye kya karoo jisse dark spot nikal jaye no marks cream chalega kya.
Dr. for me lips are black due to so much of coffee please tell me any natural remedies to get pink lips.
I have been seeing blood in my stool for 3 days. The stool comes out healthy, the blood seems to drip from some wound that I can not feel or see. The blood is red and fresh and comes apart from stool. Should I wait for sometime before consulting a doctor?
Today When I go to latrine that time blood is coming (3 times )it is for piles, I don't have any pain in my hip so what can I do for this?
Prickly heat rashes, otherwise called miliaria rubra, is a rash comprising little, raised red spots that causes a stinging or prickling sensation and irritation on the skin. These rashes can grow at any place on the body, yet it normally shows up all over, neck, back, abdomen or thighs, a couple days after one is exposed to high temperatures.
The rash results in minor spots or knocks that are surrounded by a territory of red skin. The spots, once in awhile, look like modest blisters and can bring about:
A stinging or extreme prickling sensation
Prickly heat rashes, more often than not, occur when a person sweats more than expected. For example, during hot or damp climate. However, it is more likely to get prickly heat in the winter.
The condition is brought about when the body's sweat glands tend to get blocked. Extreme sweating leads to sweat getting trapped under your skin. The trapped sweat causes skin disturbance and results in different types of heat rashes.
Prickly heat rashes are not an extreme condition and usually require a particular treatment. The rash typically vanishes after a couple of days. However, there are a few things you can do to treat your symptoms. The best ways to cure prickly heat rashes are:
Stay away from excessive warmth and humidity in case you have to go outside. Try to stay in the shade or take a small fan with you. Being exposed to the warmth will make you sweat increasingly and may exacerbate your rash to a great degree thus, leading to pain and even sores. Drink a lot of liquid to stay away from lack of hydration, particularly in hot climate.
Wear free flowing and loose cotton clothes and abstain from wearing synthetic clothes. For instance, polyester and nylon trap heat faster than regular filaments, so it is better to avoid them.
Keep your skin cool. A shower will cool you off, relieve your skin and reduce excessive sweating. Staying in a ventilated space for a couple of hours a day will likewise be of significant help. Under extreme conditions, you can utilize an ice pack, however do not keep it on the skin for longer than 20 minutes.
Utilize calamine cream. It is available at most drug stores and will relieve you from sore and disturbed skin.
Apply hydrocortisone cream. Low-quality hydrocortisone cream is available at drug stores and is adept at treating exceptionally aggravated areas of the skin. In any case, abstain from utilizing it all over and follow the directions of a skin specialist.
- Antihistamine tablets may control tingling and itching. Do consult a specialist or a doctor before using them, considering the side-effects they might have on you.