Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok S. BansodeYour feedback matters!
What is the maximum number of sex sessions in a day? we used to do it 9-10 times a day. I used to cum 10 times a day. But now I get little pain in stomach if I sex for more than 5 times. Is it harmful?
I have many time sleeping insistence. Sometimes I feel weakness and lazy. Many more this insistence I feel. How can I feel healthy.
Please suggest me what I can use on my face for dark circles and skin tightening as I have loose facial skin.
I am 30 years old . I have digestive problems and issues related to status. I am mostly eat Homemade foods.
Antral gastritis. Will it be cured by diet and medication? I am suffering from antral gastritis since last 2 years. Will it be ok? What should I do and what should I avoid? Kindly suggest me.
Headache in common problem for me. With light and sometime in collage. Please tell me solution for it.
Hi I am mukesh I can't sleep at night What to do Tell me fast Please Please Please Reply me as soon as possible.
Hello sir my question is when I sex with my lady friend that time I am take very short time give me please information or any medicine Thanks.
These days I am having constipation and frequently gets tired. Frequently I want to pee and it make me feel pain in my vagina. I have regural sex with my husband but I used pills to control. But i am confused since my period is delay and I have only 1day. Am I pregnant?
Hi I am a 25 year male, I have, erection problem. Since 12 years old my penis is not hard enough to intercourse. Please suggest what to do.
I am 26 year old I have sex with my gf 2 time but got ejaculation very quickly. This embaras me lot she is also not happy with my penis size. I also sometime feel numbness in my penis or nearby part while driving for long? I get exited while having sex with her as I put my penis inside I got ejaculated what should I do? I have no experience of sex before.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.