Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok GupteYour feedback matters!
Sir mera umar 22 saal hai. Mujhe hastamaithun ki adat hai. Mera penis bahut hi jyada dhila hogaya hai. Itna jyada. K jb penis lamba hojata hai tab v chahu toh ise. Apne mutthi mein le sakta hu. please help me. Koi exercise bataiye please Ise thk karna hai. Mujhe 22 saal mein nhi marna hai.:(
Hi. Greetings! Well I have a great concern with regard to my eyes as it turns red whenever I eat sweets since 2008. I did consult eye specialist then couple of times and even now I do blood check up but it always come within normal range. I am scared whether I am diabetic. I hate injections. I have cut short all my sweet cravings still once in a while I have some and I get my eyes turn red in some time. I am scared and emotionally its taunting me high as I am a single mom and have a small kid with me who is totally my responsibility. Please suggest me. Thanks for your time!
I am feeling not healthy. Sometime I feel fever in our body after half an hour we feel no fever. Mouth taste is also change we want nothing to eat. Sometime feel very tired and 24 hours my legs pain and one leg is swelling also.
My baby has completed her two months. Giving her Breast feeding she is passing bad smell gases n sometimes she cries n she. Is not passing stools everyday is it normal sometimes she throws torn milk also. Plzz tell.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.