Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Bhavey
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok BhaveyYour feedback matters!
My son is taking levipil 500 mg 2 times in a day since 2 months. Today I gave the him tablet late around an hour than regular time will their be any effect.
I am 21 years old and i am masturbating from last 3-4 years .nowadays sometimes I have back pain and chest pain and please tell me ll I have any future problem .i am very much worried please help me.
Dear ENT specialist, I am suffering with through problem from 2 months. Problem is paralysis of rt vocal card. Taken specialist advice and following speech therapist advises and practicing but no use. Dr. Advise me it is idiopathic paralysis. Not confirmed cause in HIV, MRI, x-ray thyroid test taken. FInally Dr. advised that take regular speech therapy next 3 months. Still I am not getting clear voice. please advice me.
I have one problem like lots of pain in My head and some times the head pain lead eyes also I doubt it will be migraine pain so what should I suppose to do that time?
Dear sir I have migraine headache pain is coming from neck then after paining one side headache right eye also feeling uneasy it is the problem in head or veins sir. I am using vasograin tab when head ache is severe it is giving SME relief. Exactly twice a month it is coming pls gv me suggestion sir.
Having migraine problem from few months every time I go outside in Sunlight I get paining in my lower brain and sometime even worse and I can't concentrate on anything studies and cannot able to remember things properly.
1. Memory loss
2. Difficulty performing familiar tasks
3. Problems with language
4. Disorientation of time and place
6. Problems with abstract thinking
7. Misplacing things
8. Changes in personality
9. Loss of initiative
10. Changes in mood or behavior
I am suffering from Bell's palsy (half face paralysis) I wants to know which food help me to cure this disease.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.