Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Tapadia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish TapadiaYour feedback matters!
Is masturbation is harmful for health. I mastbute at least thrice in a day. Is this affect my health. please suggest me. And how many time in a day is good. please suggest me.
I have pain in my legs while running. It feels like it is around the leg above the 2 bumps. I cannot even start my running with a slow pace. Doctor advised me to get tested for vit d3 level. I usually sit in my room watching t. V and chatting. My report says vit d is 10.0 ng/ml. Do I really need supplements for reaching 50ng/ml or 30 minutes sunbath will work? And if sunbath then how much and I should take daily or alternate days will work. What is the best time to take sunbath? And if I need supplement then which is good for me. My age is 23 yrs. Thank you in advance.
I am suffering from skin itching problem and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .please give me solution of this problem.
Is ankle & foot edema completely curable? Does it re-occur? Does it have an impact on heart making it enlarge? Please advise
Hello, mujhe ek jankari dijiyeto ladkiyo ka mc hone ka bad kitne din ke bad sex karne se pregnant nhi hote bethega or kitne din ke undar karne se pregnancy nahi hoti.
Any time a guy is nude, he wants to make sure he's presenting a handsome penis to any watchers - whether that's one special person in the bedroom or a crowd of potential onlookers at a clothing optional beach. Part of maintaining a handsome penis, of course, is taking pains to practice good penis health - because a healthy penis is by definition a more handsome one. And regular check-ups with a doctor, whether for general health and for any penis-specific matters, are required to keep the manhood in its best shape.
But when making those doctor visits, are there things that a guy needs to do to "prep" himself and his penis? Absolutely. And the following are tips to keep in mind in that area.
- Do a thorough wash. This is both for the dude himself and for his doctor, who doesn't relish the idea of handling a member that hasn't seen a shower in a couple of days. Guys should always make sure that their penis and testicles are clean, period. But before a doctor visit, he especially wants to be sure that there's no lingering odor from too much sweat, dried semen, etc. And it can be very embarrassing for a doctor to roll back a man's foreskin during a penis examination and find a layer of smegma underneath the hood.
- Do a pre-examination. Before the doctor visit, a man should take time to feel around his penis and testicles - not in a masturbatory sense, but in order to check for any lumps, bumps etc. He should also do a visual check for any rashes, discoloration, etc. It's a good idea to use a mirror for this, so that the underside of the testicles can be viewed as well. He should make a note of anything that might need to be brought to the doctor's attention.
- Take it for a trial run. If a guy hasn't had sex - whether with a partner or with himself - for a substantial length of time, he should masturbate the night before seeing the doctor. There are two reasons for this. First, he can make sure there are no sexual function problems that need to be addressed. Second, some men worry about getting an erection while a doctor is examining them, and would be especially embarrassed if the doctor's handling of the penis resulted in an ejaculation. By masturbating in advance, he lowers the chances of this occurring. (Those who are especially concerned about this situation occurring may opt to masturbate closer to the time of the doctor visit.)
- Make a list of any questions/concerns. If a man has any concerns specifically related to his penis, he should list them. These may be sexual in nature (e.g., difficulty maintaining an erection, premature or prolonged ejaculation, etc.) or physical/cosmetic (e.g., rashes, redness, swelling, bending, strong odor, etc.). Writing them down will help ensure he doesn't forget them. If there's a problem, list all pertinent details. For example, if there is a pain in the penis, list how long it has been a problem, the level of the pain, when/how often the pain occurs, where in/on the penis it occurs, and the like.
- Use a crème. A handsome penis benefits from regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin), especially before a doctor visit. It is best to choose a crème that can provide a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E; the fact that the crème is applied topically enables these vitamins to more directly target their benefits to the penis. The wise man also makes sure the crème includes L-arginine. This amino acid is part of the process whereby nitric oxide is produced, which in turn helps keep penile blood vessels open and flowing.