Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Sen
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish SenYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor mere gale me morming me bahut bagalgam hota hai and cough bhi hai bagalgam ki problem mujhe 4 month se hia pls sugget me kya karu ki jise mera gale ki problem sortout ho jye pls answer me any medicina ya ayurvedic medicine lena chahiye.
I am tired now I have eat lots of Medicine visited many doctors but nothing really help My stomach is always having cramping and it seams mostly some lava type is in my stomach I am fed up now. My apatite is also too weak I used to eat less food. If I try to eat more food either it not digest or I used to vomit. Usually my stools is semi solid I had stool test earlier there I found some mucus rest fine. I want to eat so much but my stomach never allows please help as soon as possible.
I want to know what is the symptom of sugar. If I do not want to go for a test due to some reasons and to confirm that I have that sugar issue because my age is just 23.
My panty gets wet - every now and then. Although I enjoy this but does it harms. My husband daily sex with me in the morning. He has a habit to either sex or masturbate daily. Is it healthy. Pls help. Warm regards!
For past few days I am experiencing pain in my right testis. Pain only occur when I stand or sit after a while. I am wondering the cause of the pain as it did not get hit by something or even I did not lift any heavy objects. Also I check there is no swelling or anything in that area. Please help me in understanding the cause of pain.
Kidney is the most vital organ in the body as it eliminates the waste material from our blood. When kidneys fails to carry out its work effectively the waste materials gets accumulated in the blood and end up with many serious disease condition that affects the other vital structures in our body. The function of the kidney is carried out artificially by an external device called dialyser to purify the blood and remove the waste products from it. This procedure is called as dialysis. There are two types of dialysis they are haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In Haemodialysis, the waste products are removed from the blood and there by the fluid and electrolyte balance is maintained.
Things a person should follow if they are undergoing haemodialysis
- Love your heart: Patients undergoing dialysis are at more risk of getting cardiac problems. So it is best advised to follow few of the following measures to take care of their heart
- Diet: Dialysis not only removes the waste matters from your blood but sometimes also the essential electrolytes and nutrients. Protein, potassium sodium and phosphorus are the major things that are to be noted.
- Encourage the patient to take high quality protein rich foods like meat, fish, milk, egg and chicken which is essential to improve your muscle strength and immunity.
- Have a check of your sodium level and take sodium rich foods accordingly, as excess sodium may increase the fluid intake.
- Limit your fluid intake: Use ice cubes instead of water or use small cups of water. Make sure you measure every sip of water you take.
- Don't Overeat: Slow down while eating and stop eating when you feel full. don’t over load your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.