Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PardesiYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am having a doubt regarding memory loss. From my childhood onwards I am having forgetfulness, I have identified this during my 5th standard. Recently I did blood test for my hair treatment, form that I came to know my vitamin D is bit less (32.2) and also I checked in net about this problem. Got shocked with the info about alzheimer's disease. I am fully confused and afraid. Could you please help me on this? Example for forgetfulness. Having a problem with remembering spellings, vocabulary. Not able to remember unfamiliar place names and route (visited only once) Thanks in advance.
My son faces some learning difficulties, lack of concentration & minute dyslexia as per our observation since last 2-3 yrs. He is 6 yrs old & will be going to class 1 in dwarka, Delhi, Need guidance & suggestions for ensuring that my son get over this issue as earliest as possible.
Hello. Since 2 year i'm facing numbness in my both hands an weakness in my entire veins. I tried all types of medicine but it's doesn't healing an in tired to take medicine. It will cure or not.
Hello I am 34 year old man and I have cervical last 1.5 year and problem of in mri report C4-C5. Now in this time our hand fingers became numb in every time. So what can I do?
I am 27 year old female and I have migraine and sinus for the last 15 years so is there any cure for these disease. Like some medicines or therapy?
I feel always nervous when doing anything and MY hand always shivering in fear is there any solutions?
I have 15-25 sleep myoclonus a night. I heard that jerk before falling asleep is not seizure. My EEG is abnormal. Doctor told me I have partial seizure? How could it be?
I am suffering from migraine from last 1 year and now from last 3 days m not able to sleep because of the pain I have tried medicine suggested by doctors but this time there is no effect. Because of lack of sleep m not able to study and m having exams from next week.
I am 31 years female. I just visited neurologist because I have been facing problem with my left foot. There is no pain even not muscle pain neither bone pain. Problem with my leg is it is just not able to take a load on it. So while wailking, my walk goes left right. I am not able to walk striaght. Neurologist asked me to do mri. Result showed this is due to multiple sclerosis (m. S.) doctor said there is no cure for it. Just we can avoid it to spread it further. Apart from this I am facing weakness at times. Once after I have my meals I feel better. Also not able to stand for a longer period. I had also gone for a blood check which showed vitamin d3 is less than 8 where it has to me more than 30. Please revert thank you.
I am 50 yrs old man, I observe that my hand/fingers is little bit shaking when writting and making signatures, since last 5 yrs. What shall I do.
I am 56 years old. My brain nerves does not function especially day time. It appears blood does not circulate due to which I feel heaviness in the head thus I can not think properly. This situation is for the last 20 years. Please advise suitable medicine. I shall be grateful and thankful to you for this act of kindness and help.
I have migraine, what prescription should I follow. I have been facing this from last 7 years and getting worst some times.
When she is born she was normal after completing ten months when she takes her first step she fall from walker. Her left part paralyzed in few hours but we don't understand what is actual problem. Dr. Also don't understand than we go to jaipur hospital sartorial Duralbji. Dr. jain (pediatrician) give her aspirin table for six months. Physiotherapy started and after three months hand and leg caliper we use for her. I regularly do her exercise. Now she is better but not perfectly fine. She not use her left hand properly and her leg knee also go back side. Please help me I want to see her in perfect condition.
I am 24 year old. I have migraine problem. What are the preventions for it? What can I do whenever my headache is increased? Is there any long term solution for it?
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.
I am suffering from sleep apnea and sleep disorder. Doctor has given me suggestion to operate. Details of surgical operations are as follows: Septoplasty + Turbinoplasty+ Laser UPPP (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty) + Laser Tonsillectomy Please advice the adverse way of this operations and future probability of cureness.
I have been diabetic since 1997. For the last year n a half I have numbness in my toes although my diabetic control is fair.
Insomnia after a fright.
When anxious and agitated
Insomnia despite being really sleepy
After several sleepless nights
Because you have lots of ideas spinning around in the head or
After having drunk coffee or
After some good news
For fear of not sleeping or
After receiving bad news
After too much alcohol or eating too much
Due to feet burning
For fear of the dark
Because of restless legs
Sensitive to the slightest noise
Homeopathic remedies are very effective if taken in correct potency. - Dr. Rushali angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic