Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I had a migraine. That's why, i'm not able to study properly. But, I took medicines regularly. Still Even, I had more pain. What should I do now, help me, how to reduce the mental stress.
I am taking allopathy treatment for parkinsonism since last year. Is there any permanent cure in Ayurveda, if so duration of treatment?
I have pinched nerve in my neck. There is severe pain and numbness. Which runs from neck back to my left hand thumb. What should I do.
I have a pain in Right side Testicle and sometimes getting Numbness in my right side leg. What should i do?
What medicine can be taken for migraine . I was told to take pain killers but since pain killers are not too good to take often wanted to know of there is any homeopathic medicine that can be taken to reduce it . It comes with a bad headache and if I don't take a pain killer I start vomiting . So I require some medicine to stop the pain immediately.
I am 42 year old man suffering from nubness in my right hand three fingers from last 10 months I have done mri but nothing found please suggest thanks.
How to gain weight? and how to control our diet? and I have migraine headache without aura what should I do?
I am 50 years old. I have numbness in my fingers now the it is transferred to hand also. I want to consult the doctor. Which Department doctor should I go? Should I go to Rheumatologist or neurologist.
My sister has shivering in whole body from few days. She was taking chest infection medicines from few days. We take her to hospital doctor has given her nubilizer. But still she has shivering in hands. Kindly suggest good treatment.
I have headache like migraine pain I don't want to use medicines, whether it is possible to get out of it any other ways possible?
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.