Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the dry cough from the 2 weeks pleas tell me th solution how to solve it. Its very painful from my neck.
Suffering from khansi for last few days. Currently taking ayurwadik medicine with honey. Pls suggest any syrup or medicine. No cold. No cough.
I am suffering from cough in chest. And also swelling problem in sore. And I am suffering gas in stomach. And frequent belching.
I have myometrial fibriods, do these fibroid cause hindrance to pregnancy . One is located in uterine fundal region and another with in the posterior myometrium uterine body
What is tuberculosis? Give the symptoms of tuberculosis, and causative agent of tuberculosis, and also give treatment of tuberculosis?
Hi Doctor, I have tonsils, when ever I got cold I felt pain in throat. Could you please suggest which medicine or remedies I need to take. I have body pains too and felt like fever but I do not have fever now. Please suggest. Thank
I am suffering from cold. But it is not like general problem. Its very difficult me to take breath. I am feeling very bad of long breathing. I taking breath with my mouth from stomach. What ever I do I am getting very long breath due to tired. Finally when I am drinking water also I am getting tired and taking long breath. Can you please tell me the solution.
Mai pichle 7 ya 8 varsh pagan aur gutka khata hu mere tonsil ya gale me hamesa dard rahta hai Kay karan hai banana chahata hu.
I have asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent it.
I am 40 years male having breathing problem every time when walk, sleep etc and snoring while sleeping. I am go through full body check up but can't find anything please suggest Regards.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.