Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish GoelYour feedback matters!
I have less than 2 minutes time during sex with my partner . Can you suggest me what should be done?
Sir my penis is only three inch in length and when erected it is 5 inch .I think it is so small that I couldn't satisfy my wife. Please give me some cure.
I just want to increase my penis size . Its quite small and because of this I fells awkward in public in toilets or etc.
I have sinus problem since last year. I feel disturbed in cold. Nose starts bleeding in cold. Please suggest me what should I do?
Sir yesterday my neighbour aunty ask me to sex with her because she didn't satisfied with her husband she didn't have childrens after marriage about 2 yers now. Sir if done sex will she come pregnant? I'm 19 year old boy. If she become pregnant it's there is any chance to find out that baby belongs to me? Help me sir.
I am suffering from depression and take Venlor 150 BD. Mirtaj15 Od and qutipin SR100 OD but I can not sleep at night. Further Zolafesh not suit me. Kindly tell any medicine so I can sleep 4 to 5 Hours at night and there will no hangover next morning. I am 61 year old and from Haryana.
Hello sir, I am 25 years old and my question is that mai pichle 10 years se masturbatein kar raha hu ab jab mai pesab karta hun to pesab karne k bad penis mai aesa mahsus hota hai ki pesab ruk gaya hai to pressure lagane par milky white color ka chikna padarth nikalta hai or uske bad ling mai dard hota hai pls advice me I am worried about it.
I have migraine issue but after taking doctor's prescription, I started taking medicine but I didn't get relief so please suggest.
I am suffering from headache and severe eye problem from 1 month even after using prescribed medicines. But even though it is not curing.
I am 28 year old male and have psoriasis last two years. I not use medicine this disease. What should I do now.
I am addicted to masturbation and I am continuing from last 15 years as 2 to 3 per day. please tell me is there any problem and how can I control this.
Sometime I hv in my penis foreskin skin . I can see that artery. It is red but no swollen. I hv no pain while retracting . But sometime I hv little bit.
Sir my penis size is 4 inch in erect and I feel erectile dysfunction and pre mature ejaculation during sex. So kindly help me sir.
I am 37 yrs old man suffering from premature ejaculation and the erection is not hard. Suggest sum good and effective medicine.
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is considered when a man can't 'last' for longer than five minutes. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the condition has become a cause of worry for you, then these tips can come to your rescue:
- Avoiding substance abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Relaxation techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have dry sore throat,ear itchy inside,slight body aches,itchy eyes,and nose,upper inside throat is itchy,tired,no diarrhoea and stomach pain,no rash, thirsty,no fever,but slight temperature,can you please check out this symptom and suggest some Medication.Thank you.
1. Heart health and sexual performance
Your penis works on blood pressure. The brain sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is responsible for pumping the blood. If your heart isn’t at its healthiest, it can cause problems with blood flow from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it difficult to achieve a full erection. Make sure your circulatory system is working at top shape.
Basically, what’s good for your heart is good for your sexual health.
2. Certain foods can also help you increase blood flow. These foods include:
Onions and garlic: these foods may not be great for your breath, but they can help your blood circulation.
Bananas: this potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can benefit your important sexual parts and boost sexual performance.
Chilies and peppers: all-natural spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
Omega-3 acids: this type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
Vitamin b-1: this vitamin helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
Eggs: high in other b vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
Stress can wreak havoc on all areas of your health, including your libido. Stress increases your heart rate (in the bad way) and increases blood pressure. Both of these are damaging to sexual desire and performance. Psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm. Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health. Talking to your partner about your stress can also calm you down, while strengthening your relationship.
Kick bad habits
What you rely on to unwind, such as smoking and consuming alcohol, could also affect sexual performance. While studies suggest that a little red wine can improve circulation, too much alcohol can have adverse effects.
Stimulants narrow blood vessels and have been linked to impotence. Cutting down or quitting smoking is one of the first steps to improve performance. Replacing bad habits with healthy ones, like exercise and eating well, can help boost sexual health.
Masturbation and longevity
If you’re not lasting as long as you’d like in bed, you might need some practice. While sex is the best way to practice for sex, masturbation can also help you improve your longevity.
However, how you masturbate could have detrimental effects. If you rush through it, you could inadvertently decrease the time you last with your partner. The secret is making it last, just like you want to when you’re not alone.
Pay attention to your partner
Sex isn’t a one-way street. Paying special attention to your partner’s desires not only makes sex pleasurable for them, but it can also help turn you on or slow you down. Talking about this beforehand can help ease any awkwardness if you need to slow down during a heated moment.
Alternating pace or focusing on your partner while you take a break can make for a more enjoyable experience for both of you.