Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ChughYour feedback matters!
I'am suffering from migraine from last years, but this problem is increasing only. What should I do?
I am 39 years old and my weight is 92 kgs. My problem is in my sleep some nights my left hand and leg will go numb and suddenly it shivers. I use prolomet xl 25 for my high bp. Rest all fine.
I have migraine from past 12 years I have taken all the medicine Dr. says it is because of acidity attack. What to do.
Does ciplar 40 will prevent my right side migraine pain and attack or sibelium 10? Please tell me about migraine full please help me I am tired of this headache its about one year above now please help.
I am suffering from acute migraine for last 10 years. I take diclomol tabs. When I suffer from migraine. Please help.
I am diabetic for almost 12 years. I am taking diacrom xr 60 and janumet 1000/50 for last one year. I am a physical active person of 46 years. My HbA1c last time was 7.8. I have little numbness on my right thigh on right side. This numbness I feel only on the upper part like on skin. Sometimes i have a pinching pain for secons. I want to know does this have any coneection with my Diabetes also please let me know what check ups I should undergo at this stage.
My mother is having leg problem & unable to walk properly As informed by doc the MRI report is done Can someone suggest how this issue can be permanently cured She feels one vein part of the leg has become inactive Could there be a possibility of paralysis?
I am suffering from lumber spinal stenosis with sever back pain and numbness+weakness in both legs. Also limitations in steady walking. Please prescribe suitable medicine.
My mom is 47 year old. She is suffering neck and arm pain for 2 years. We go neurology and orthopedic doctors and take their medicine but his pain is not complete fine than I go a neuro ortho physiotherapist and the neck paim is solve but the shoulder pain is same. Please give me a medicine name for shoulder pain.
My father is a paralyzed men. And he is 45 years old. His mouth smells bed even he Brushes 3 time a day. What should he do. Please suggest.
My nerves are so weak from the age of 15 I use tobacco, alcohol before one year I have stopped those habits now if semen comes out my body feels so weak for at least three days and has nerve tingling in foot. What medicine should I take for TT.
Sir,just 20 days back I had pain in the neck,that pain was increases and passed on my left hand shoulder,after 10 days its passed on neck to shoulder to total left hand pain continuos and consult a Ortho doctor first he checked with x ray,given to me tablets no relief the pain,after 3 days I went to the same doctor again,he write for mri scanning,I took the scanning report and went to the doctor he said that the report was early degenerative changes involving the cerical spine. Diffuse symmetrical concentric disc bulge with posterior left paracentral and foraminal protrusion at c6-c7 level. Left neural foraminal borrowing with nerve root compression at c6-c7 level. And docter checked after he suggets you go to neuralagist. He will tells what to do after he checking. And also said to me opiration may be required.that is my problem please suggest to me what can I do now.
I am suffering with migraine frequently. What are the measures to control it. Tell me sir why migraine is starting.
I feel very depressed all the time and break myself in to tears without my conscious .Is it any neuro disorder please help me.
My wife aged 62 yrs diagnosed for Parkinson's taking rasolect. 5 ropark. 5 & pacitane 2 but no improvement.Please do help
Science suggests that marijuana has anti-carcinogenic elements n it's cure to more than 20 life threatening diseases like Alzheimer n depression etc. Why is it still illegal? What actually makes it illegal? Does it cause more harm than a cigarette or alcohol? Please substantiate. Thank you.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.