Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
I am sukanta, my age is 26. I have cholesterol in my blood. Please suggest me what I will do and what food I will avoid.
I am 65 year old gentleman. I had a double bypass 12 years back. Recently I underwent a angiogram / angioplasty(one stent).My medication was changed to Metolar 25, Rozat 10 ecosprin 75,Olesertain 20 Parista 10 + Egluim MP1(diabities) - all once a day.BP and Blood sugar under control. Of late my libido seems to be low.Do you think the medicines could be the cause? Please advise.
I always feel negative in my life. I do not know what to do. Do you think I need doctors consultancy. please reply fast I do not open up that easily keep everything in my heart. Always feel suffering.
My age is 50 years. Male. I have a problem in my chest. Sometimes my chest have pain, I do not know why. I check it by x-ray report but there is nothing in x-ray report. So please consult me what is this nd some solution to get reed from tht pain.
Hi, This is regards to medical condition of my mom, she is 55 year old, she is suffering from this prob. Since last 30 years, Whenever she gets emotional/upset/tensed about anything, she starts crying unconsciously, and during this her body gets stiff, her eyes are closed, her mouth is tightly closed, once she stops crying she is completely breathless, feeling weak, this happens when she is thinking about any unpleasant / sad incidence, she is also an high BP patient please suggest.
I am 55 years old. So. I facing the problem of my cholesterol how can I clear this problem. Immidiately. Please advice me.
I am 17years old and some chest pain and irregular beat occurs less at morning but I increases at night can this be a life threatening problem I am very thin and also having problems.
Dear sir, I was suffering from back muscle pain nd chest pain from past 2 years and after so many different tests was diagnosed with early changes of cervical spondylosis through X-ray test after medication still the pain and stiffness was there so I had an MRI which stated that no significant abnormality was identified at the swelling at the nape of neck mild posterior disc bulge intending the anterior thecal sac causing no cord identationnoted at C5-C6 level but as there is swelling at at neck areas not hard it's soft, like lump and it's not going even after hot and cold compress pls tell me why is this swelling when there is no such problem in that area in MRI and I want to know is this condition of spine be cured permanently. As o have recently started ayurvedic treatment so Is it mild or severe condition pls help as I am very depressed.
मुझे बी पी हाई की प्रॉब्लम है जो क़ि मुझे कुछ दिन पहले ही पत्ता लगा । कोलेस्ट्रोल भी ज्यादा है 270 । मुझे बताये की मुझे क्या क्या परहेज रखने है बीपी 100 140 था जब मुझे पत्ता लगा
Now I'm experience some fatigue and my cholesterol level also high. In addition to that, I have raised triglyceride level as well. Few days ago, I have been subjected to an abdomen ultrasound test. The result says that I have a mild fatty liver. Is mild fatty liver reversible? Is this the reason for my elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels?
Minor pain in chest not continuous but 1-2 seconds its left side mostly but some time it will be on right side but its minor.
My cholesterol level is following: LDL 100 HDL 27 TRIGLYCERIDES 189 TC 165 mg/dl I feel mild pain in heart. I am 32 year old male.
Having chest pain in top center portion and feeling cough in chest not comes out. Feeling more pain when deep breath from 1 year. Consulted with RML Hospital tested X-Ray, Endoscopy, ECG found Normal and gave pain killers and anti depression pills but no relief. Please prescribe medicines or test (if required).
My grand father is 75, he was having high bp, dehydration. Admitted for 7 to 8 days, catheter was dere for urination but today after removing catheter dere is no maturation, suggest some home remedies, treatment, or exercise. Need help.
I am 28 year old I regular test lipid profile and fasting lipid profile is high but sugar normal bt last month I tested my fasting 123 and lipid profile cholesterol 286 hdl 41 and tg 366 I fear I become diabetic I do regular morning walk and exercise please give suggestion.
Hi, from last three days while taking breath exactly just before exhaling I am feeling some pain near the naval towards left side. It is very near to the boundary of naval area. The pain is not continuous, only comes while taking breath or bending the abdominal forward. Please suggest. Pain is acute but not much high intensity. I am 28 year old Male.
I am 31 years old ,I have cholesterol, fatty liver, uric acid level high ,varicose vein so can you suggest some good advice.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.