Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Urologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Bhave
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish BhaveYour feedback matters!
I have frequently urine problem. I have my urine culture done. I don't have uti or any problems. I also go for blood sugar. I don't have diabetes either. What is causing this problem some time it's become pathetic the more I think about It more I go for urination. I could not help myself of thinking. I am very stressed please help me out. I have pcos is it the reason? Please give me a solution.
Dear Sir, I have been diagnosed today with 1 kidney stone of 5.5 mm located at the junction of kidney tube and bladder. Kindly suggest if I need to be admitted for the cure. I am taking below tablets and have started drinking lots of water. The pain is mild since medicines have been started. 1. Cystone 2. Meftal spas 3. Rablet D 4. Satrogyl - O Thanks in advance,
I'm getting blood spot nd burning sensation after urine. Abdominal pain and back pain can you help me whats wrong with me.
I read article about the Red wine today. I would like to know whether Red wine can be drink if a person is diabetic? (Not on insulin). And some doctor suggested my wife not to eat Red/Black grapes as she is suffering from kidney stones also. Please let me know. Thanks
Hi 15 days back I had scanning test of abdomen due to the pain at kidney but test stated I have no stones in kidney but one 6.9 mm stone in gallbladder. Doctor asked me to use UDILIV tabs but not mention mg. So, I took 300 mg, I have been using it from two weeks. But my hair is falling, getting slight pain in abdomen and back, constipation occurred. How to get rid of this side effects while using udiliv? Should I lower my dose? Or should I go to homeopathy which medicines doesn't have side effects? Please suggest me. I had hair fall problem when I use to work in night shifts, later it lowered now it's again started rapidly. Please give me a good advice what to do. Other than this I not using any medicine, I drink water 2ltrs daily.
Please suggest Scan report shows mild circumferential irregular wall thickening of mild distal rectum 5 to 10 mm is it serious.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.