Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha S RakhondeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 26 years woman. I went for a TSH test and it is 5.970.is it too dangerous? Will it come to normal by using thyronorm 50 mg tablets which I was given. Also will I loose my weight if my TSH level becomes normal. Please help me out.
How can I wil increase my weight and develop my body mussel I was tried hard in gym from last 2 yrs.
I am 62 year old. I am over weight (20) kg at present my weight 98 kg. My height 5'8" please suggest me how can I reduce my weight. Any diat.
I have sinusitis since six years and have a nasal congestion or blocked nose all the time for which I am using otrivin nasal spray since two three years. Should I stop using it? And suggest me its replacement medicine and also for sinus.
Please give me some consult about the hairfall. Because my hairs are falling day by day. And increases everyday.
I am a male of 60 yeras.I want to increase intercourse time upto 15 mins. Also I want to increase my penis length and circumference. What medicine I will take ?
I have got right hand shoulder pain which goes deep and also pain near back of my head. Kindly suggest remedies. Thanks.
I really have weak hairs. I have already tried every type of shampoos, conditioners etc but nothing's helping me. It would be great if you could help me.
Hello My Wife is pregnant his periods falls on 20 August but she missed and when yesterday we check it shows that she is pregnant but she has pain like (ainthan or akdan) in his stomach and also backpain is it normal during pregnancy or doctor prescribed aciloc 150, Basiton forte with biotin, Staltase, emi doxyn, to her is it safe medicine kindly advise please.
Hello sir, I want to ask about my friend and he is 6 feet tall. And the problem is hair fall. How he can control hair fall problem?
Lybrate | Dr. D. Giri speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have been suffering from depression for a year. I attempted suicide last month though my parents don't know anything about this.My acedemics ,my lyf everything is just going down. I m just student and can't manage fee for any consultant. I have lost my friends too. I just want to be ok....
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.