Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am getting the stomach ache at morning time and not getting the stomach back pulling. Please suggest the medicine.
Helo doctor How can improve my penis My penis is 6 inch but I want to more long tell me how can I long.
Mere ear ke upar kabhi kabhi bhahut pain hota hai. mere teeth me problem hai. kya ye pain iss wajah se hota hai ya koi aur reason hai. Please advise me medicine for relief pain.
I have problem of fatty liver. My ldl cholesterol is slightly more than normal level. Should I take any medicine or control it by restricted diet.
I am 61 years old have erectile dysfunction problem. I am taking medicine for BP for last so many years but have normal BP after medications. Can not perform sex. Please suggest.
My sister is 21 years old. From last one week she is suffering from severe stomach ache on left side. Nd have Breast pain. And complaining white vaginal discharge. What could be the reason and treatment.
I'm working in night shift. I will eat only two times a day. Now a days acidity is became common for me. Is there any remedy?
Hello sir, I am suffering from semen leakage problem. It leaks out when talking to gf without any stimulation n if I stop talking to gf then even it leaks out in very small amount unconsciously. I can notice it because it has great mental effect on me. I start feeling anxious n dull after this prob. How it can happen unconsciously while I am sitting in gurdwara? Can you explain me this? N why this prob occur to me n how much time it will take to completely get cured?
I am 21 years old. When the weather changes I frequently get cold n cough. What to do? Also I go to office so I have gained weight but unable to loose. Suggest something please.
Hello! doctor I am 19 years old from Delhi and my sex stamina is too low as much as I can not satisfy a women , I think. I run just 4-5 min. And ejaculate. What are the exercises by which I can increase my stamina for future sex life.
Sir I have sexual problem like. My penis get shrink to very low level in normal position .but its ok on erection. And also it is little tilted left side and also having intercourse time period issue. Means I get exited early then mature period arrives. Please help me out.
My daughter is 12 months old. Frm last 3 days she is getting high fever and body ache. We have consulted our doctors and he prescribed IBUGESIC syrup. Fever gets low every 5 ml of intake but it arises after 5- 6 hours. This is happening since last 2 days. Please advise.
I have sweat problem even in rainy season (all time) sweat is on my face, sweat is only in my face how to I resolve that problem?
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.