Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asha Bavade
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha BavadeYour feedback matters!
I have grl friend and I had sex with her, and also I hv pulled out penis when I feel orgasm, so is there any possibility that she would become pregnant.
The Art of Procrastination
Hi, I’m Dr. Neha, and today we are going to talk about the art of procrastination.
How often do we think to ourselves, you know, I’ll just do this tomorrow? I’ll wash the dishes later, I don’t feel like going to the gym, honey! I’m not going to do this right now. How many of us are believers in the same? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? And then when the deadline is near we groan and mourn and think how unfair it is that we have to do this, and we feel anxious and we feel sad, and end up doing a half-hearted job, and then we wonder why we never get the results we expected. This is procrastination – the act of postponing, avoiding or delaying something that needs to be done.
Maybe you are thinking it’s too hard, I’ll never get this done, it’s not going to be perfect so why bother? I don’t like doing this. I’m going to fail if I do it. Or maybe you’re a thrill seeker, and you think you work best under a deadline-induced panic. Any of these thoughts ring a bell? And how do they make you feel? Happy? Excited? I think it’s more like sad and anxious. And I’m sure they don’t actually motivate you to get these tasks done. So what do you do?
So here is an action plan. Write down one thing that you’re currently procrastinating. Write it down right now, while you’re watching the video. I think it will help. Write down the reasons why you cannot complete the task today. Written? Okay, so for example, I can’t go to the gym today because the time I usually go at has already passed, and it will be too crowded. Look at the reason. Is it a excuse, or is it a valid reason? You can of course go to the gym, of course it will be crowded and uncomfortable, but you can do it. So if it is an excuse, write down the excuse next to it. How many excuses do you have on that list? So what do you want to do now? I think you’ll find that if you actually do something, it’s not so bad at all. Practice this trick the next time you find yourself procrastinating, and with time, you will learn to get things done. And that’s the real art.
If you’d like to take an appointment with me, just visit Lybrate.com. Thank you.
I am 33 years old Indian female .married .for 17 years now .my husband is40 years he often stays out of India for his work ,few years ago I had got itching problem in my vagina so I showed it to the gums I asked her that I feel my husband is cheated on me he has a relationship outside marriage ,she told that your husband has to the HSV Igg and HSV Igm test .my husband did it RESULT- HSV Igg positive. HSV Igm NEGATIVE I WANT to know has he cheated on me .did he have sex with someone else than me?
I had my last period on November 6th 2016. I bleed for 5 days. I get my next period on the exact day or the previous day of the next month. We had intercourse on 2nd December 2016. What are the chances that I might conceive?
Today it's my 9th day and done follicular study. Result was right 1.6*1.6 and left two eggs 1.5*1.5 and 1.6*1.5 and left cyst 21*21. Is everything normal and. Is there any problem with that cyst?
Dr. pregnancy ke liye fertile time period mein ek din mein kitni baar or kitne din tak sex karna jaruri hai. Or last month meri wife ki date 20ko ayi thi aur vo 10 days late thi. To is month uska fertile time period date kya hogi.
Hello I suffer from flatulence from a period of a month and this swelling is increasing and I feel nausea when eating even if I ate very little I feel very heavy nausea. I also feel very heavy in my body and I can not rise easily and also heavy movement. Please what to do.
Pregnancy is a beautiful period in every woman's life. Lots of physical, mental and emotional changes occur during pregnancy and the best way to cope up with them is exercise, also known as pregnancy yoga or antenatal exercise. Working out when you are expecting is great for you and your baby.
Benefits for mother and baby of Pregnancy Yoga:
- Increased sense of well being,
- Improves body muscle tone and relieves tension
- Ensures healthy weight gain,
- Cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
- Maintain a stable body position
- Decrease in pregnancy related muscle problems, joint pains, constipation, abdominal bloating,
- Reduces fatigue and helps manage stress
- Increases endurance and strengthening muscles
- Help relieve back pressure
- Improve posture and balance
- Improve circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Helps prepare for the strain of labor
- Increased chances of natural labor and childbirth
- Improves self-image
- Regains figure faster
- Prepare for immediate postnatal period
Guidelines for exercise:
- Exercise at least three times per week
- Avoid exercise in supine position after first trimester and prolonged motionless standing
- Modify exercises according to maternal symptoms and fatigue levels
- Avoid exercises that could cause loss of balance or falling (ballistic exercises)
- Have adequate diet
- Hydration before, during and after exercise
Things to know while doing exercise or pregnancy yoga:
- Consult your doctor first
- Start after 12-14 weeks
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Keep at least 3-4 hrs gap between meal and exercise
- Early morning is the best time
- Avoid becoming too hot or overheated
- Be gentle- avoid stretching or straining muscles/joints.
- Medical problem- consult doctor- do under strict supervision
- Listen to your body
- Never exercise till exhaustion or breathlessness
- Heart rate should not > 140/min
- Take frequent breaks during exercise
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Eat healthy diet- plenty of fruits, vegetables
Discontinue exercise if: