Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arvind Sangamnerkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind SangamnerkarYour feedback matters!
Hamari shaadi ko Abhi 2 months huye hai meri wife ko december month me date 14 ko period aaya tha fir January month me date 18 ko period aaya or is month me feb date 18 se 20 tak Roz din bhar me sirf ek baar 2 se theen bund bilkul jara sa blood nikal raha hai. Kya ye pregnancy ke symptom hai ya koi problem hai. Please help me.
Hi, My wife is pregnant now, 8 months ago. Uric acid, LDH range is high to her, So she have to take which things to reduce them. Which juices are used to reduce for that. What we to do?
Hello Dr. Mere period miss huye meri due date 21/04 ti aur mere period hamesha 5 days extend hote hai .aur mjhe nausea jesa feel ho rha tha aur sometimes feel like vomiting. I though its early sign of pregnancy. But I test that was negative. But today date on 04/05 mera period a gaya .but still I am feel like vomiting nd uneasy stomach like bloating. Nd the blood color thick nd dark .Please help me I am. Very confuse and stressed. That I am conceive or its false symptoms. Of pregnancy. And I also want to know how to know ovulation period.
I am suffering from thyroid and I found some excess hair growth on stomach ,chest and slight growth on chin and evn abnormal periods and regularly some thick white discharge .can I suspect that am having pcod?
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that uses natural resources to make a difference in the long-term and on a sustainable basis. Presently, it is used by over 200 million people. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high in dosage. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
Following are the 7 myths about homeopathy:
- Training: It is a major myth that homeopaths do not really undergo proper medical training. The truth is that all these doctors have to go through a four year long process of training via courses offered at accredited colleges and universities. Further, the course also includes modules on pathology, anatomy and other fields like materia medica and homeopathic philosophy. By the time the training is over, the doctor is like any other doctor in any other field. Further, with constant research and practice, the doctor can become even more of an expert within ten years.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. However, the fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Unscientific medicines: These medicines are usually termed as unscientific by cynics. The truth is that the metals and minerals contained in the medicines are tested and put under trial before they are released for consumption. The values are recorded on periodic tables. The substances also include ingredients like plants and snake's venom. Each medicine's symptoms and accidental allergies are recorded and put forth with a perspective on human nature. The books on homeopathy are written and recorded on the basis of the symptoms and allergic reactions. Also, many people believe that the medicines are simply water as they are diluted solutions. These medicines are diluted with a method called succussion, which makes a dose potent with the help of vigorous shaking. While higher potency drugs are given to those suffering from an emotional state of belief regarding an ailment, lower potency medication is prescribed for those suffering from severe cases.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in cases where there is ultimate need of manual intervention where medicinal action is not suggestive eg: fractures, appendicitis, large tumors, etc.
- No proof of efficiency: While it is a well known fact that homeopathy efficacy cannot be tested by standardised methods, due to the personalisation of the medication for each individual, it is also true that the efficacy has been proven with 180 controlled tests in the past 24 years and 118 random tests in the same time frame. It is important to know your facts before you decide to go with a certain field of medicine. With homeopathy, there will be a lot of focus on the human mind as well as the ailment for an inside out approach.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
There is dead skin at the opening of my vagina, earlier there used to be some discharge as well. Combined with it is slight pain in my legs and abdomen.
Am 15 week pregnant morning I was fall down from headchecker bt I did not get any pain but still am scared about my baby so it will effect to baby.
I am a pcod patient from past one year. After 6 month medication my periods are coming normally but this month it didn't come and last to last month on January 22nd I take unwanted 72 after sex. Then within few days I had bleeding for 3 days on 31st January. After that on 28th Feb I again had periods for 3 days. Now today is 31st March still my periods are not coming. What will I do. Should I again consult doctor. Or I wait for more time. How much time I will wait please help me.
Dear Sir/Madam I got married 9 months ago. Since first month we r doing unprotected sex for caring child BT still now she iz not getting pregnant. Is their specific time to do or how many times? Or there is some other reason may be? I tried by every mean as per my understanding but still failed.
- Dieting could force your Brain to eat itself.
- Be away from fat Diets.
- Eat Balanced diet & Stay Fit.