Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind KulkurniYour feedback matters!
I am Hemavathi, 22 now. Facing acne from my childhood onwards. Having lots of acne marks in my face. Can you please prescribe any topical solution to get rid of the marks? I want a clear skin.(my skin was is oil skin)
I have blackheads on nose and forehead with white heads . I have oily skin too. I get small pimples after shaving. Please help.
Back side of fingers of my hands gets extremely dried up. Generally condition improves in summer but this time its not improving though I'm moisturise them whole day. Pl help.
I have a problem on skin that during winter session when I out and sunlight fall on my skin then why screeching start.
Skin problem it is. When I was around 15 years I was pure counted as fair guy. But now I am 23, having some bad habits, dull face it is, small pimples on some portion, little small small spots are there. My height is 174 cm, and weight 98kg. Is there any home solution. Thanking you.
As per biopsy report prostate gland increased and likely to cause cancer in future. Can this disease be cured by Ayurvedic medicines/treatment? Do not want to take allopathy medicines.
Hi. I am 28 years old. I had bacterial infection near groin area and buttocks years ago. Now the infection is not present, but skin is dark in color where there was an infection. About to get married soon. Will this in any way affect married life?
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.
Hello sir, I am Sonia. I have black heads all-over my forehead and chicks. They are not too dark but I don't feel confident. My complexion also became dark. I have also lost glow on my face. I had started treatment before 3 months. Dermatologist suggest me to apply retino-A cream. But it still same. I feel so embarrassed. I have this problem from last 3 years. I don't have pimples. If you have any solution for this problem then please tell me.
I am 23 years of age male. My skin complexion became dark .i have oily skin. Suggest any fairness cream please?
Hello Dr. mei apne lips ko acha look dena chahati hu, abhi mere lips face ko dekhte hue ache ni lagate hai .to kya ap mijhe bata sakte hai lip reduction me kitna kharch ayega.
I am 24 years old and I am facing an even skin tone problem an dark circles. And also very minute kind of pimples. Some what like white heads on my skin. Please suggest me what to do. thank you.
I am realise that some allergy on my face from dust and it gave some red series on my skin which create many problems while talking with other's also. Please give me your valuables advice.
My face is very oily and fill with pimples, also I don't use any cream on it but I want to cure this problem. What I suppose to do now?
Hiii, once upon a time on my face have more numbers of pimples. Now that is going. But that is made black spots on my face. Please tell me solution to this problem.
I am 29 years old having birthmark in my right side face, may be Hemangioma or protein stain. Earlier I treated by laser but it's pain I unable to control it. Is there any easy and painless solution to completely remove my facial birthmark.
How to escape from skin tanning? My age is 14 yrs. I use to play games so I hav the problem of tanning so how can I escape from skin tanning.
I am using a cream namely ultra wyte. Despite making me fair it makes white and dark spot on my face skin, uneven tone. Also skin feels burning sensation and layer of skin comes out regularly and that place looks whitish spot. What should I do for making my skin normal. Is it stop the use of ultra wyte or continued to use.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.