Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun TalkariYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years male and diabetic from 2 years I am not able to hold for long it ejaculates with in 2/3 strokes what should I do.
Hello doctor, I'm 38 years old sir when I have intercourse my performance is not good if I had alcohol then my performance is good sir please tell me some solution.
I am suffering from Varicose veins in both legs. The veins are protruding at various parts and are bluish in colour. I have notice ditching below my knees and also pain when standing for long hoursDoctors here have advised laser treatment. Kindly explain if you agree, the procedure, chances of success and post operative precautions.
I am suffering from sleeplessness at night. Due to this I lack concentration on my work in day and also feel tired through out the day. Kindly suggest me some remedy.
Hi sis/mam. Im last three days affected from fever and cold. Last night blood in mouth for tongue. What is the prob. quickly reply soon.
I am worried about small penis & they are getting loose at a time of sex? What can I do for that give the correct fast treatment.
I have high burning sensation during stool time. Which is unbearable. Two to three drops of blood are visible at the end and cause a lot of burning. Am already on medication due to indigestion problem. After having such burning sensation I have stopped taking medicines. Please help me find a way to cure this as soon as possible.
I'm 61 years my diabetes is on border line can I eat a piece of gur or jaggery after lunch or dinner.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorder in which the blood glucose level remains persistently high and requires lifelong medications, diet control and several other factors to maintain it in the normal level. Person having diabetes commonly end up with a serious complication called as ‘diabetic neuropathy’. It is also referred as peripheral neuropathy in which the peripheral nerves which are responsible for caring the impulse towards and away from the brain get affected. The symptoms may vary depending upon the type of nerve that gets affected but most commonly people may experience pain, numbness and tingling sensation over the arms and lower extremities.
The most important thing to be done in curing diabetic neuropathy is to maintain the blood sugar level to normal always with proper medication, diet and adequate physical exercises. Ayurveda uses few precious herbs to cure diabetic neuropathy, which are identified by our ancestors before many decades. Some of the herbs are:
- Ashwagandha which is also referred as Indian Ginseng is the best herb which has many medicinal effects and mainly used for ailing the disorders of nervous system. This herb acts on the nerves and also improves the strength and physical stamina. It also used for relieving the pain over the calf muscles, loss of weight because of diabetes, neuropathy, stress, frequent urination and nerve exhaustions.
- Manjishtha is an herb used in Ayurveda as a treatment for several diabetic complications. It treats not diabetic neuropathy, but also cures diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy. It acts as a best remedy for several chronic infections and inflammations. It has been noted that it has a calming effect on the nervous system thus it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Abhyangam, in which the whole body is massaged gently with the medicated oil to improve the circulation of blood, causes nerve stimulation effect and also relieves stress. They concentrate mainly on the foot (Padabhyanga) which is commonly affected in neuropathy.
- Sirodhara deep relaxation and revitalisation of the central nervous system which is found to get affected in neuropathy.
- Ksheeradhoomam, it is a process done for the problems of nervous system and other neck problems by applying special type of medicated steaming.