Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Im having problem regarding my back pain, when ever I stretch my body nd exercise regular it pains after that nd I can not do it for next 2 days. What to do sir/madam?
Sir, I am a twenty years old guy. Got injured my left knee in a bike accident 2 months ago. I am feeling much pain there till today also. Please suggest me proper medication.
Which medicine or fruit good for improving knee greece bcz feel pain in knee and doctor advice me some medicine I like to ask here which one good for me.
I am suffering with severe back pain since past one week, especially when I sit for long time. Please suggest solution for this.
I am 25 year old boy. I feel I am suffering from diabetes. I have knee pain since 1 year. Two weeks letter my BLOOD SUGAR was 173 fasting. I am not feeling freshness every time. What should I do?
In my right hand shoulder joint and in joint between thigh and leg a KAT KAT sound came from bones, both in movement and in non movement case.Please tell.
I am suffering with ankylosis spondylitis already left hip replaced right now my spine movements getting lost right hip movement is also difficult any permanent cure for this disease?
I am suffering from low back pain from last 3-4 years and I have done many diagnosis from many govt doctors and private chains but still I am facing pain while sitting for more than 2-3 hours without any support like chairs and or comfortable chairs and sofas.
She is suffering from knee joint pain in her right joint. She is suffering this from a year. We consult the doctor also. But no relief. Please suggest some measure to relief from pain.
I am 19. I am fear about my old age knee ache because from some days I am feeling pain. What to do to make my knee stronger from now?
Hi my son completed 11 month but he is still crawling only but he will stand by holding things all and if I put him in walker he will walk fast all over. I am giving practice to him to walk by holding my hand but he walk only 10 steps later he sits. When will he walk. Any things I want to do.
I have several back pain what can I do? I am using calcium tablet. But pain are there what can I do. Suggest me.
I am 15 years old and I have eg pain for last two week, I have taken medicines but they didn't work.
I do running everyday, but I have been having pain in right leg near calf area, I do stretching but it pains at the starting of running and sometimes walking on stairs and other activities, can you pls suggest me natural ways to heel it.
I'm 20 years old and I'm suffering from back pain for last 3 years. I wonder how it's happening to me even I'm a teen-ager. I could not travel and play games. I'm totally depressed. I'm lean and underweight. My hair is getting greyed.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.