Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AroraYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from muscle pain from two weeks. What should I do to prevent from muscle pain in elbow n shoulders. Should I follow any extra food items in my diet.
After waking up from sleep I get neck pain always and what should I do to overcome that pain I am also not able to rotate my pace in the direction from where I am feeling pain.
Does severe knee pain caused due to years of over masturbation and poor nutrition in a 20 year old boy need surgery? Doctors have found no issue in x ray of the knee and I am underweight?
I have pain between heel and ankle area in feet from Wednesday as I am running on uneven surface. After taking rest for 2-3 days, Pain feels only during walking. please suggest.
I fell pain in my knee (while benting my knee) this problems- I face for more than 1 year is this some serious issue this problem occurred due to (stuck of leather ball on my knee while playing) i've taken no medical thing.
I have pain at bottom of my right thumb and at the middle of my index finger. Doctor says It is miner fracture. I can't write properly. Please suggest any treatment at home. I can't afford plaster because of my private marketing job. Age 38.
I am 40 years old male and back pain for last 15 years. I have consulted many doctor but still I have pain. In last 10 years I complete rest at home. During this bed rest I have many problems like fisher. Eye problem. Skin problem. If you want I will send you all reports like MRI, B12 ect Now I take physiology. But problem still here. I am small family. Only one son. Depend on fully father's. I am very poor. I have android mobile because I want research my problem. But eye problem I am not able to use long periods. But my main problem is back problem in L4 L5. My disk is black in mri. Please suggest me what can I do? Please sir. I wants I do my works (jobs. My parents also old.
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.